OS~A DREAM PROPOSAL~(MG)

angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY BUDDIESS..
i am isha..may be u all know me...who dont..let me give my intro..i am isha..i am hard core fan of maaneet...i wrote many stories in IF...and giving next os now..
so get ready...
this is for all my buddies.. whose comment make me feel bless...
keeping my finger crossed..

~A DREAM PROPOSAL~

what a bad day it is..it sholud be my best day..as it is my birthday..but it is going worst and worst..how can it be good..when maan is not here...the thing is..i love maan from the day i came to know what love is...but dont know about his feeling...i tried all possible thinks to know about his feeling but it all got waste..i tried everything..from jealousy to dont know what..but that dusht danav made only one type  of face..no reaction ,no feeling...sometime i feel he doesnt love me...i am the one who amke stupid dream..but suddenly some acts he do..made me feel ya he loves me...only baba ji know what is there in his heart...but u see...i started with talking about the worst of day...but as usual end with maan's talk...sometime i wonder...i am totally mad for him..that why he show me attitude..

actually this all started from our childhood..my family and his family are best buddies...so its obivious that we too are best buddy..but i dont know when i fall for him..hayye his body..his eyes and etc etc..after of course my shahid..arre my hero my shahid kapoor...u know what i am totally crazy for him...my every wall is filled with his photo..and maan as usual..torn it by some trick..last time he throwed a glass of milk on the poster...mera bichara shahid...now u tell doesnt his act show his love...i am totally confused..

coming back...today is my birthday...as usual a birthday party is held...with thousand of celeberity...leaving shahid...i requested dad to call him..but he told that maan is said no...i really dont know why papa find maan corect in everything...u tell doesnt his act show his love...
leave it...i am expecting something...from dhust danav...lets go...enjoy the party without my handsome heros...my heros...because  neither maan is there nor shahid...

i walked down..suddenly spot light went on me...i happend every time..first time it haooend..i got scared as i thought police had come to arrest me..as in tv i have seen the thief were located like this...i shouted.."mene kuch nahi kiya...mujhe police station nahi jana"..mama aksed what happend i told her..suddenly all the crowd started laughing..this is wrong na...

suddenly i felt a song..here comes my hero..socho kaun..arre maan..shahid cant come..when MR MAAN SINGH khurana is there...i used to laugh on this...

i heard him...and u know what aon a white sheet all my childhood photo were coming..with maan,...it was like a dream..
i heard..

Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maanu
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah yehi marna issi ke liye

ohho..i thought..maan and romantic...something very unsual...first photo was when we were born...he wore a pink shirt...while i wore a blue frock..usually ulta happen..but after all it our family..next photo was our first day to school...when i was crying and that dhust danav was teasing me..i remember he said to me that i am a cry baby..and the person who sholud merry me sholud have a tiissue shop..and that made me cry more...mom thought i was crying because i was getting nervous...nervous and me..come on..

Meharbaani jaate jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Guzarta sa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tere nazara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Takdeer ki kashtiyon ko, kinara mila
Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sauhbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tere milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maanu mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

next photo was when first time...maan singh khurana loose..i got 1per cent more in my 10th..hahaha...that was the best day of my life...but still we were topper..and we hold a trophy in our hand...next photo was my fare wall party..frist time i wore saare...and as usual i looked gorgeous and breath taking...and maan handsome...we danced because...maan saw a boy approaching me for dance..frist time felt jealousy in him...and telling u truth i loved it...
next photo...was of picinic...where that stupid has put all the cake on my face...and to take revenge i pushed him in mud...his face was worth watching...bechare...

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah yehi marna issi ke liye

last photo was taken last week when i and maan shared a romantic eye lock...ohhh i just love this style and attitude...

he came towards me and said.. "GEET I REALLY LOVE U FROM  OUR CHILDHOOD...AND I KNOW U ALSO LOVE ME..BECAUSE I SAW YOUR STUPID TRICK..BUT I SAID NOTHING..BECAUSE I WANTED GIVE U SUPRISE..YOU ARE EVERYTHING  TO ME GEET...WILL YOU MARRY ME..MARRY YOUR DUSHT DANAV"..
I SMILED THROUGH MY TEARS AND NODDED 

AND THIS WAS MY DREAM PROPOSAL...i never imagined that maan will propose me like this..this so touching..i love him...shahid now u fall down to 2nd place...1st place to my maan..hehehe..this was my dream proposal...what ur??

HOPE U LIKE IT
 DO COMMENT
AND HIT LIKE BUTTON
WAITING FOR UR REPLIES...
PM LATER
Edited by ishanidhi08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was really cute dearπŸ‘
angelwords thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamil

that was really cute dearπŸ‘

thank you...😳
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely one...
Atlast maan won...poor shahid! πŸ˜†
angelwords thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

lovely one...
Atlast maan won...poor shahid! πŸ˜†

ya poor shahid...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but maan first...πŸ₯³
krndr thumbnail
Loved this OS
It was lovely
hyeee me too like Shahid Kapoor
both Maan and Geet are so adorable yaar
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nahiii!!!
MY shahid cannot lose...neither can MY maan...
grr...
awesome OS dearie..loved it:)
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too cute...
loved the OS dear...
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wao isha u gav such a sweet thing to us .Not much heavy light one.I loved it n freshness in it.Keep on writing lov u πŸ€—