did the leap bring bad luck 4 the show??

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
pre leap the trp used to be more than 2-2.5..post leap it was less than 2 always...pre leap the story was slow but moving steadily...they were highlighting on shivaji-sai-soyara-jijabai-shambhaji relations...and lots of concpiracy mind games of shivaji and his friends..post leap it concentrated only on fights.and the story is literally running...as if they are taking part in a race...and i also can see after paras's exit..not much people are liking amolji..ofcourse he is a great actor...but even m missing something which paras used to give...and even PH are not interested generating the story well...so my question did the leap bring bad luck for the show???
Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sadly i think it did. many thought the leap happened too soon and they really enjoyed watching the young actors (even i loved paras and palak) so they couldn't get immune to the new actors. Although Dr Amol Kohle is an amazing actor a lot of people wanted someone fresh and maybe someone who looked younger. I agree, the story is moving way too fast. The show needs to be given a proper finish to give it justice. They could have changed the show timings to the weekends again and continued to finish it off properly.
However the all actors have definitely done justice to their roles; they've tried to do there very best so even they're not to blame. There was just something missing after the leap, don't know what but something.

I think its first time that a shows success has mainly been due to the young, amazing actors.(no offense to the current brilliant actors)

going to miss the show greatly 😔
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@aru
Yes its true that leap brought trp below but true reason is not change in actors or change in story. its had to be changed 1 day. its because impact made by younger actors n their liking is much more. people still want to see chemistry n emotional story between sai-shivba-jija-soyra-sambhaji. But in reality after maturity life of shivaji maharaj was like tht. he din't had much time to spend with his family coz of swarjya. Thats the reason people gets bored here (exception is RSC).

@ *KT*~Lakshya*
its not first time u can say its 2nd or more time if u will take example of PRC n JKR same happened to tht but their again their was some emotional n family scenes were there which was not in this.😊

And how much IF is also interested after leap can be seen in case of cast info.🥱
Edited by shruja - 12 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruja

And how much IF is also interested after leap can be seen in case of cast info.🥱

at last they included amolji..jab show khatam ho raha hai tab