bairi piya (RTMC SS) completed...

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys...πŸ˜ƒ

this is my first ss...n my inspiration is dhanvi dii...im mad for her ffs.os,n ss😊 completely...u all naπŸ˜†she is fabulous writerπŸ‘
i told her to wrote a ss πŸ˜›...she update very soon for us😳...but i want to share a short story with u guys... hope u like it if there is any mistake pls forgive meee😭

title name(i don't know)pls suggest me

part1

payal where is my shirt dame it...where is my shocks...tie''a handsome hunk..towel on his shoulders...n wearing a white vest...his hairs wet with water...he looked more handsome n dashing... shouting on his wife who sat on bed corner reading a novel...he was very angry n went towards her-''r u listening or not''she still busy in reading her novel very interestingly like a small kid reading a comic book...he fuming with anger n throw her novel on floor...

now she stood up from the bed...picked it up n sat on couch to reading it...he was damn irritating with her behaviour...

he went to outside the room n shout-''mom...where r u''

she looked at him n said-''mom ghar par nhi h''he looked at her with rage-''ok thank u''

she again busy in reading...he said again-''tum mujhe btaogi ki mere kapde kahan h mujhe office ke liye late ho rha h''

she put her novel a side n said-''mujhe nhi pta''he gritted his teeth n said-'' i kill u one day just watch''he open his wardrobe n shocked to saw sarees...dupattas n her dresses

''yeh sab kya h yeh mera kamra h meri wardrobe h or yahan tumhare faltu ke kapde bhare pade h''

she stood up angrily n said-''ab yeh kamra mera bhi h samjhe tum...sab mera h ab im ur wife u understand that ab yeh kamra adha mera bhi h''

'o 'really adha!!!!1 yeh wardrobe pura tumhare  uselesss
kapdo se bhara h mere kabde kahan  h...''he shouted on her..she looked at wardrobe innocently-''to mein kya karun mere kapde tumhaare kapdo se jyaada h to''

''aisa lagta h puri family ke kapde yahan leke aa gyi h''under his breath...he turned n rubbed his hairs...then he sat on couch angrily...

after sometime

she put his clothes n gave to him...he saw her n snatched his clothes from her hands...-''pehle nhi de sakti thi''

payal-''dhundne mein bhi to time lagta h ki nhi mere kapdo niche dab gye the...''last few words she said very low tone...his anger increases slowly slowly-''i kill u''

payal-''kahan na sorry''he saw her n said-''kab kaha sorry tumne''

payal-''abhi to bola na''wrinkled her forehead

he turned n said to himself-''ek din mein pagal ho jayunga is pagal ke chakkar mein''
he got ready n leave for office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the evening

he was busy on laptop when she came n sat n small table in front of mirror...she remove her jwellery one by one ...she looked at his husband who was very type person..his daily schedule was just travel between office to house n house to office...she smiled smirkly n created bangles sound...he disturbed by this sound-''dheere dheere nhi pehen sakti kya''
without looking at her..she again created sound of bangles ...he looked at her n said-''problem kya h tumhe''

she came n sat next to him-''tum ho meri problem''

he still working on laptop...she came more closer-''kitne bore ho tum aadi''

he looked at her-''what u want''

one kiss''she requested him..he looked at her n said-''just go away''she came more closer-''mein koi or boyfriend dhund lungi i warn u''he looked at her angerily-''do what u want''he sat on other side of couch..she went more nearer-''but tumse smart or handsome kahan milega''he again slid a little she came more closer...

aadi-''dekho payal mera dimaag kharab mat karo''she came more closer...-''wo sahi kab rehta h''he pulled her back n sat on bed..she followed him n sat next to him...he slowly slowly moved to other side and she followed him continuously...as he moved little more he fell on floor she burst into laughter-''aadi itna koi darta h kya apni wife se''he looked at her n shout-''just shut up''

she alighted in front of him n said-''ek kiss hi to maangi thi konsi tumhaari property maangi h mene jo itna dar rhe ho''

she hold her collar n said-''u love me''he removed her hand n said-''no''
n laid on bed..she stood up n sat behind him-''kad tak nhi karoge mein bhi dekhti hun''he turned on other side n closed his eyes...she turned him n bend over him...he looked at her she looked beautiful as always...she came closer to his lips n kissed him gently...she kissed his cheeks n eyes...as she moved little to her side he hold her from waist n kissed her lips again...she enjoyed his kiss n kissed him back

after sometime both of them slept in each others arms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

next morning

he wake up n got ready for office...when she came with his breakfast...he ate it hastily..she looked at him n said--'''hum honey moon par kab jayenge''

he put his file-'r u mad honeymoon wo bhi tumhaaare saath''she looked at him with anger-''or kiske saath jaoge honeymoon par...''

''mujhe kahin nhi jaana wo bhi tumhaare sath  ''he didn't looked at her...she sat on bed n said-''boring pati''

he looked at her...n said -''meri red wali file kahan h''
mujhe nhi pta apne aap dhund lo''she said angrily...he searched fir his file but not found it-''kahan rakhi h tumne''

she stood up n said-''u love mee''he griited his teeth-''no''

she sat on bed again -''phir apne aap dhund lo mujhe nhi pta...i hate u''

he throw his file which was in his hand n said-''me too...n...iii just kill u one day "'

Edited by tejjo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely ss
loved it
In dono ka arranged marriage hain kya?
Awe! Payal is so cute n naughty n Aadi is angry young man.
kab tak bhagoge? Pyar toh ho hi jayega.
update soon.
samantha1987200 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I love it...omg Payal is hilarious...aadi is chidoo but oh so adorableπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... plz update soom😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb riya...πŸ‘
u wrote ss for the first time but it was prety good...no amazing...πŸ‘
so both r just married...n too arranged...πŸ˜›
good he is shouting on her n she not paying attention to it...what a wife...πŸ˜†
his whole wardrobe is full of her cloths...ya adi she is right now your everything is her's n you too...so forget your room n wardrobe...πŸ˜‰
n why adi didn't like her...??????...it's couz of arrange marriage...??????...πŸ˜•
she is behind him n he is running from her n fell from bed...god payal...πŸ˜†
n after that the scene is good...u know of which i m talking of...😳
so mr. adi kab tak bhagoge...
honeymoon...so let's see where n when they will go for honeymoon...or jayenge bhi ya nahi...πŸ˜‰n regarding the title...i think...it may be...just may be...
JUST MARRIED or ARRANGE MARRIAGE...it's only my thinking n rest of it is on you...😊
continue soon...
thanx for the pm...
luv u...😊
Edited by ridzzi - 12 years ago
samikshachauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 cool ss dear!!! loved the way u started it!πŸ‘

cute jodi!  u asked 4 a title... hmmm... what abt this one - ' Seducing Mr. Perfect'. This is the title of a korean movie i had once seen. i think it suits ur story( at least up till now πŸ˜†)

Do continue soon ... would love to read further ... thanks 4 the pm😊
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is dewane ladke ko koi samjhae...
pyaar mohabat se na jaane kyun yeh dhabaraye,...
wow.
di, kinna shone ss likh rahe ho aap.
ek dum mast, full throttle maaza a gaya...

''i will kill u sm day!''
i noe, wohg  day pakka 30 february h...

dekha bachu adi!...no one can resist mc/ pyal..
aakhir kaar kiss kr hi liya na!...

biwi k sath honeymoon nhi jaoge tho kya gf k sath jaoge...
honey moon tho jana hi hoga, kaise?/ voh tho hum payal pr chod dete h!

THNX DI FOR WRITING SUCH A LOVELY STRY.
SOOPERBO WRK...

TITLE SUGGESTION- 
''shaddi yah barbadi...'' well dis siuts adi's condition.
di yeh tho pakka tiltle mat rakhna, sirf likhne k liye likha h.
plz mat rakhna yeh wala tho...

Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sweetie...a lovely update...enjoyed it...do cont soon...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great
why r they fighting so much
sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Riya ,

First of thanx for starting   short story πŸ˜›

It's just awesome  dear πŸ‘

loved it thoroughly πŸ˜›

Payal n Addi ...nice names sweetie 😊

Payal is so cute  ⭐️

n addi such workoholic person ..oh god 🀒

he didn't  found his cloths  πŸ˜†  ...n his  sweet cute life parter didn't give attention... poor boy  πŸ˜†

she engaged in reading Novel ...me too doesn't bother what happens in my  surrounding  πŸ˜†

free ka suggestion ...Dekho Addi Ab ye room Payal ka bhi hai  so don't  irritate yourself so much ..to kya hua uske kapde tumse thode jyada hai ...

he looked at her-''what u want''

one kiss''she requested him  ohhh 😳   😳   😳

tum bhi adi kitna bhav kha re ho

but she is a Payal , she would not leave her desire n  which is specially about you ...so easily πŸ˜ƒ

at last she succeded in her task  ... πŸ˜›

n  Adi .. tum  uski beauty se seduce huye πŸ˜‰   .. phir itna natak kyu ..πŸ€”

wah   Payal .. hats  off to u.. ur such a darling  πŸ€—

next morning again uska nakhra uff, 

bichare ki file nahi mil rahi  but adi agar tum sahi sidhe tarike javab  de dete that "I Love u too " to shayad tumhe file mil jati
ab bhugto... 😳

hey loved  it their convo ...πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›

update soon

lov u ⭐️
mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely ud tejjo...
luv the way u started it...luved payals charater...bt i m little confused...
why he is running away from her?...aur hamesha marne ki damki kyun deta hai? ...poor payal...
i m curious to know...plz ud soon...
waiting for d nxt prt

Edited by mddmayuri - 12 years ago