TOI: Diya Aur Bati Hum threatens us: Avinesh Rekhi

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Diya Aur Bati Hum threatens us: Avinesh Rekhi
Purva Desai, TNN | May 9, 2012, 06.01PM IST

Chhal Sheh Aur Maat' has seen an increase in TRPs this week, scoring a total of 1.6 points. This goes to show that the serial is slowly picking up in spite of the IPL fever and being relatively new on TV.

The plot has already started to thicken with the equation between Kabir and Aditi aka Neha changing. On last night's episode, when Dushyant Singh aka Sooraj Thapar decides to shoot Aditi, Kabir Jaiswal steps in and takes the bullet for her. Is the chemistry between the two increasing?

Asked if audiences could expect a romance brewing between the two, Avinesh Rekhi (Kabir) replied" I don't know if I will fall in love with Aditi's character because that's a suspense for me too. But I am concerned about her and have my sympathies because Rishi is using her and me to extract money". Avinesh was also all praises for his co-star Hunar Hali (Aditi/Neha) and Aishwarya Narkar (Dija). "Hunar is very nice and extremely co-coopeartive. She's more experienced than me so she gives me a lot of tips. Dija/Aishwarya is a senior actor and I learnt a lot from her. She's also supportive and has encouraged me."

When asked about which show threatened 'Chhal Sheh Aur Maat' the most, he instantly replied "Diya Aur Baati Hum' and 'Pavitra Rishta' are our biggest competition because they are also aired on the 9pm slot". But Hunar Hali seemed very optimistic when asked about what she thought about the show's TRP ratings. "Gradually we will beat 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' as our show has just started".

Here's wishing the team luck! After all, slowly and steady wins the race.
Of course she is going to say that - she wants her show to do well, fair enough. Not trying to start any comparisons/bashing of shows or fights here. I just wanted to share this article as it mentions DABH.

Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hehe, don't say anything. Just watch DABH and enjoy! 😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chal is a suspense thriller more on lines of Humraaz movie , with gal being complete blind of her lover who cheats her ...

well Nope DABH wont give the slot away not even when the romance of Aditi and the guy starts
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yea. Watch out DABH is coming to get you all!!!! Be aware!!! 😈😳
Edited by -Ritu567- - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article AAS - i dont think chall will become the slot winner...PR on the other hand might have came back into the competition - but that god the DABH CVs decided to change the track ...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
healthy competition😊
DABH will only continue to be at the topπŸ‘πŸΌ
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Diya Aur Baati Hum" will always remain on the top..It will alwaaayyysss be at the NUMBER 1 position;as it has been since the past 5 or 6 months...Nobody can beat them...AnIka as well as the whole team of DABH are doing wonders!!!!!!!Best of Luck to all of them...πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Diya aur Baati rocks all the way πŸ‘πŸΌ
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Show People are More Greedy than us to see themselves always at TOP and it has Boundless Caliber ,...

No Worries this Show will always be seen at No.1 position . Cool Guys ,

If not CVs , Anika and SurYa will do that Work with Their Celebrity Image and Magical Chemistry.