Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riju1212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@prttl-no prblm bro..it's ok..sorry fr my behavr too..and ya they cn replace the writers
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This week's story was slightly inspired by the 2005 Canadian movie Bailey's billion$!!!!!😊 😊 😊
No it was not copied but merely used the idea of a huge property being left to a dog who in turn, along with his loyal guardian becomes the target of greedy relatives!!!!!
Atleast this time they didn't copy!!!!!!
Edited by Shaina_b - 12 years ago
587298 thumbnail
@anil1234567- I don't think Adaalat is copying any serial in any way. And the thing you said that slow delivery of dialogues from KD...This is not a case of slow delivery of dialogues, its a style of KD which is very much better than other actors and people are liking KD a lot. They dpn't find any flaws in his dialogue delivery. His dialogue delivery is perfect.
Edited by Mansi. - 12 years ago
anil1234567 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mansi.

@anil1234567- I don't think Adaalat is copying any serial in any way. And the thing you said that slow delivery of dialogues from KD...This is not a case of slow delivery of dialogues, its a style of KD which is very much better than other actors and people are liking KD a lot. They dpn't find any flaws in his dialogue delivery. His dialogue delivery is perfect.

LOL...guys we had a small fight in CID forums bcoz of which she will oppose my views...what yaar keep the fight to CID forums. Anyways chill yaar. You are my friend. We both are Indians and we both are fans of CID and Adaalat and we both are India-forum members.😃

Edited by anil1234567 - 12 years ago
sandeep306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The recent asylum murder episode was another copy of Monk

http://monk.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Monk_Goes_to_the_Asylum
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Soon Adaalat will copy a concept from OMG too.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think I mind it too much...I mean sure, a novel concept is always interesting but it is different with KD's style. So, I don't necessarily mind it.
anil1234567 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
saala yeh last ke do episode jo aaye woh bahut boring lage...sala bilkul useless the...

Edited by anil1234567 - 11 years ago
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If copying is ok, fine then what are the writers paid for? I can also send stories lifted from agatha cristie,Sherlock, csi ,etc and send them without giving credit.
And also it is not ok to say that so long execution is nice, we dnt mind if it is copied. it's only when we speak up and inform the channel about such copy stuff that we behave as intelligent viewers and not some lame people who are gullible to be fed anything.
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

If copying is ok, fine then what are the writers paid for? I can also send stories lifted from agatha cristie,Sherlock, csi ,etc and send them without giving credit.

And also it is not ok to say that so long execution is nice, we dnt mind if it is copied. it's only when we speak up and inform the channel about such copy stuff that we behave as intelligent viewers and not some lame people who are gullible to be fed anything.

Umm... Yeah! I mean they should mention it in the credits or better try and make their own fresh stories. [:/]