Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riju1212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well you can say in Adaalat the murder technqes r copied from Monk but Adaalat and Monk are different kind of show...Monk is a show of a homicide detective and a current consultant for the San Francisco Police department Adrian Monk..where as Adaalat is a courtroom drama.In Adaalat KD most of the time in search of truth went against the police.he is a defence Lawyer and as u all know the duty of the defence lawyer...both r different though their motive is to search the real culprit is same.the way of investigating is also diffrnt..eg..if u compare SHERLOCK HOLMES with PERRY MASON then it is not right coz they r different though their motive is same...and also if you people judge Adaalat that it is full to full copy of monk then u r wrong coz it is not only the story for which Adaalat is outstanding...presentation,acting everything is really awsome...
Edited by riju1212 - 12 years ago
671100 thumbnail
I AM SO GLAD TODAY...once i said in this forum i guess very early when ADAALAT came only once a week and it was really good at tht time...i challenged the decision tht if this show goes bi or tri a week, it will lose its essence, becoz when so much time is consumed in the production creativity and logic gets lost...

and one member from this forum argued with me heavily and i am sure he will argue again...he said tht it won't happen and adaalat will not lose his essence...he gave me examples of kyunki saas..tht ppl watched tht show becoz of ronit roy...but eveeryday tht show was also trashed becoz it was going out of logic...obviously 4 days a week, just imagine the production...how will the creative ideas be put when they will write scripts on the sets...

I AM GLAD...tht people can see adaalat is losing its charm and going for tried and tested formula, it should be reversed to its own timings where people atleast getting results...or unless they should not cry foul becoz u can't expect production to be great at such a little time
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Biweekly schedule ruined CID and now even Adaalat. These channel heads do believe in quantity and ignore the most important "Quality". Just after an article was posted informing about adaalat's new schedule, I wasn't in favor of this change as I was aware of biweekly destructions.

I wish Sony's crime shows are aired just once a week. They get a lot of TRPs. Also, if they want more ratings, why don't they end crap shows having no ratings and bring new fresh ones instead.
anil1234567 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bi to ab purane zamane ki baat ho gayi hai...now its tri
Edited by anil1234567 - 12 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This week's case Qatl ka Aakri Adhyaye was copied from the first episode of the first season of Castle called "Flowers for Your Grave"!!!!!!!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab ye doosre show se bhi copy karne lage
prttal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Scene in Adaalat Writers' house--

Writer1 (Gets up early in the morning to write the script): Zara TV on karte hain dekhe zara kaunsa mystery show aa raha hai... thodi INSPIRATION le lein...!

W2: Wahi Monk lagate hain...

W1: Tum zara English to Hindi karo, main zara detective to courtroom conversion karta hoon... Achcha hi hua ki ek saal aur extension mil gayi!!!

----------------------------

Unusual day at writers' house:

W1: Arey!! W2 zara idhar toh aao aaj toh Monk nahi aa raha...!!!

W2: Koi baat nahi... Aur channels par dekho.

W1: Wait! Wahan dekho, Caste aa raha hai...!!!!!

:)

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prttal

Scene in Adaalat Writers' house--

Writer1 (Gets up early in the morning to write the script): Zara TV on karte hain dekhe zara kaunsa mystery show aa raha hai... thodi INSPIRATION le lein...!

W2: Wahi Monk lagate hain...

W1: Tum zara English to Hindi karo, main zara detective to courtroom conversion karta hoon... Achcha hi hua ki ek saal aur extension mil gayi!!!

----------------------------

Unusual day at writers' house:

W1: Arey!! W2 zara idhar toh aao aaj toh Monk nahi aa raha...!!!

W2: Koi baat nahi... Aur channels par dekho.

W1: Wait! Wahan dekho, Caste aa raha hai...!!!!!

:)

🤣
I wish I could hit those writers 😡
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but still Adaalat is going way better than pottiest show Surya the cop which was full of atrocious stars.i know one member will swoop down on me to suppress my views but what i said is absolutely true .
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Attractive I support you fully, to addI think we must not bothered about where the writer has taken an inspiration from as long as the show is entertaining and worth watching...

For viewers like me all episodes are new as I have never watched Monk or castle and those who have already watched can either skip to other shows or appreciate writer and Ronit Roy for making it better than Monk/Castle or any other serial (seriously I saw one/two episodes of Monk and adaalat is much better)

Whether we support plagiarism or not is another issue and I don't think we are discussing this over here