All the Best to Shakti Mohan

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey everyone this thread is a specially for our Dancing Diva Shakti Mohan😃😳...as we all know the time has come near for her departure to one of her Dreams...Learning Dance in NY😳

We Wish Shakti All the Best for her new step to NY...and wish her all the success in life and may she Rock in NY and sizzle through everyone hearts and become the Best dancer of the World

Her first step to her success was winning DID where she proved that if you have the passion and have the ability to dedicate yourself to your passion you can achieve all you Dreams...she set a benchmark inspiring every woman😳

After winning millions of hearts from DID she set to act on the first dance show of television D3...here again being Kria Ghai she swooned into everyone's hearts with her most adorable cute expressions and Ah-mazing acting😳😃

THANKYOU Shakti for giving us Kria Ghai with whom everyone along with Rey fell in love with😳 and thankyou for giving us some of the best performances on D3 😃

We all wish you All the Best for your NY trip👍🏼...hope to see you soon with a BANG😃😳

red crystal heart line                     pink glitter divider

Here's some wishes 

WINZ 

Shakti truly admire ur Passion for Dance. Ur an inspiration for every girl who dreams to make it Big purely on da basis of her hardwork & dedication. Keep Dancing & All the Best to achieve new highs in life

pink glitter divider

YUKTI

Dear Dancing diva! Di you are the most amazing person! You deserve all the happiness in the world! Keep dancing and most importantly always stay happy! Love you loads

pink glitter divider

SHAFFY

"SHAKTI" da name itself describes u di. Ur hardwork, dedication towards ur DANCE inspires me. Wish u BEST OF LUCK 4 ur NY journey. Love & support u always

pink glitter divider

NEBU

Shakti You are Inspiration for those who belives in Chasing their own Dreams.And your Dance is a Delight to watch.All the Best Shakti,May God Bless You

pink glitter divider

MAHI

Beautiful as a star , keep dancing in the skies making them shine with your finesse . Love ya Princess

pink glitter divider

MINAL

SHAKTI MOHAN D DANCING DIVA U R TRULY A GEM N DESAERVE AWLL D HAPINESSS N SUCCESS TO UR LIFE..KEEP DANCING LWAZZ N FOREVE...LOVE YA

pink glitter divider

MESHNA

Shakti, you are our Madhuri!! Keep dancing and reach out to your dreams!!

pink glitter divider

SUCHETNA

U are my inspiration..n always be my inspiration...You are the best dancer i have ever seen...keep dancing..i knw you will rock again

pink glitter divider

KAVYA

Shaks u r truly a diva..Ur dance is totally Ah-mazing n unbeatable..u r my idol...keep rocking...love u loads

pink glitter divider

PUNAM

Shakti you r inspiration and idol for all..a dancing diva..real winner..true fighter..great,wonderful person.you r pricious pearl..love u Shakti..keep dancing

pink glitter divider

UPASNA

dear shakti !!!!!!!!! u r born angel !!!!!! u r d sweetest person i hv ever known !!!!! u r the glore of our hearts !!!! ur shimmering eyes speaks ur inocent thought !!!!!!!!!! just b dis way only !!!!!! spreading love n love to everybody !!!!! love u !!!!

pink glitter divider

SONIA

Shaks your the ultimate diva...will support u in wateva u do..n u gonna rock NY 4 sure..cum back soon luv ya princess..

pink glitter divider

RIYA

Shakti di u r my inspiration..as i also wanna bcome a dancer..i will always love n support u.. u r truly an international dancer..u have a a million dollar smile..u r very precious keep smiling n dancing.. ?? luv u di.. muahh...!!

pink glitter divider

SURBHI

ur name says it all... The ultimate shaktishali rockstar dancer.The lady who inspires me to do the best in life so just like her, I can touch the heights ! I love you Shakti di and thank you for coming into my life. Hope one day, we meet face to face, but till then keep dancing ! I ? YOU !Yours, and only yours, Surbhi

pink glitter divider

NAMRATA

shakti you are the inspiration of every gurl who dare to dream,and making her dream to reality,you are such fabulous dancer n moreover a wonderful person ..love you shaks...keep dancing n rocking

pink glitter divider

FARWA

Shakti you are a fabulous dancer and a gr8 inspiration for everyone who wants to achieve high in life. Hope you get more success n you shine like a star. Luv ya n keep dancing

pink glitter divider

SUJANA

shakti mohan woman power through dance ?? u r my sunshine... !!!!! move high in life!!!!!! its isnt easy tellimng u wat u mean to me !!!!!!! U R DAMN HUMBLEalways by ur sideALL D BEST love u ? DANCING STAR!!!

pink glitter divider

AMI

"all the best shakti, i pray that u always shine lyk a star and mak india proud at the international front"...:)

pink glitter divider

RISHITA

shakti u simply roek!! u have completely taken dancing ti a next level nd after broadway m sure u will just get better nd better wid ur moves 1! all d best my superstar!!

Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ADITI

Shakti all the very best for your journey towards dance..Reach the sky & keep dancing always. LOVE ..<3 Aditi

pink glitter divider

KOSHA

have a rocking trip to New york shaks..come back  soon..love you a lot

pink glitter divider

MANIA

Hey shaks,ur dreamz are waiting 4 u,get d most of it ..all the best

pink glitter divider

SANGEETA

Shakti di, you have always been an inspiration to all. Your dancing passion is your ultimate secret of becoming the dancing superstar!Keep dancing and rocking! Love you!

pink glitter divider

SARAH

Shakti Mohan- you are sweet,beautiful,an ah-mazing dancer (the best ever!!!) ,adorably cute, smokin hot and a gem of a person! your pretty much the equivalent of 'perfect' in my dictionary! Luv ya

pink glitter divider

AIMY

Shakti dii...You're one of the graceful dancers I've ever seen in my life.You're a phenomenal dancer dii. Wishing you all the best for your future!!

pink glitter divider

PALAK

shakti di u r an inspiration to me it is lyk wen u smile d world seems to stop i wish if i was a guy i would have really took u to my home u r an awsum dancer ur smile is so cute and u r lyk my dearly junglii billi coz u r hawttt and cute both at d same tym

pink glitter divider

NAMS

SHAKTI ur jus like the MOON in the sky.. not a star coz moon is only one.. but there are million of stars.. ur that moon whom all the stars envy of!! ppl may not notice those million of stars but everyone surely notice the bright moon which lites up the sky wen whole world is in dark!! keep rocking di.. wish all ur pain and sorrows wash off in the rain of happiness!! keep smiling forver.. let ur life lite up wid only and only happy hours!!

pink glitter divider

MUN

The cutest girl on Television. simple smile of shakti can make millions of heart melt N u R my one n only Idol.

pink glitter divider

SMRITI

shakti dii you are a phenomenal dancer..u captured millions of hearts with your stunning dances...we love you and keep dancing ...!!!

pink glitter divider

FARAH

Shakti you are the most down to earth friendly caring person...and u r the Best Dancer ever...hope you succeed in every moment of your life and wish you All the Best for your NY course...u r surely gona rock it...keep dancing and love ya lods

pink glitter divider

ROBIN

Dear Shaks wish you all the best in NYC. You are already one of India's Top Dancers and I hope you achieve international recognition. Have a blast in the most happening city in the world and we are always behind you no matter what! Lots of love

pink glitter divider

MEERA

Shakti r Dancing Diva follow all ur dreams n believe in urself ...keep eyes on the stars...hope in ur heart n leave the rest to God

pink glitter divider

BAKHO

Shaktiii!! ? May alll ur dreams come truee!! U r DA BEST!! never underestimate ur self!! SKY IS DA LIMIT!! go for it girll!! ? and remember u ve got a solid fan base here!! who are always gonna back u up!! ;)) ?

pink glitter divider

OJAM

If you dream, dream like SHAKTI MOHAN...Go Shaks!!..You will be missed terribly. But! your fans and well wishers are always with you. You have been an inspiration for a lot , We are proud to be your Fan and I am sure you will continue to make your fans even more proud.

pink glitter divider

AARTI

hey shakti...u r one of the most brilliant dancers i have ever seen...ur passion makes u the real diva of dancing..don't ever loose that...and keep inspiring everyone...especaillly all the lovely ladies who are all set to follow ur foot steps...KEEP DANCING!!!

pink glitter divider

MICK

Glad that you are on ur way to fulfill ur dream.. so lucky that you are going to be among the best dancers in new york.. u're already the best in INDIA, but now its time to conquer the whole world.. 😃 😃 All the best.. U rock.. [?] Mick

pink glitter divider

PIYU

Wish you all the Success for acheiving your dreams in NY Shakti...hope to c u back soon with a bang...Tc and luv u

Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

All d best Shakti di for ur beautiful Journey...

No Doubt u wil just rock d place u r going to...

Proud to be ur fan...Happy Journey..!!!

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 12 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shakti Mohan is synonymous with passion for dancing & that will remain ur identity always - the super dancer - we are proud of you & you will keep making us prouder with your efforts in future too I am sure...so here's to a dreamworld of dancing aspirations being fulfilled ... have a safe journey, wonderful stay in NY, a growth in skills, stature and experience at the dance academy & cum back a stronger, even more bolder human being & awe-inspiring dancer...😊 
           BON VOYAGE

Edited by meevee - 12 years ago
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

All the best shakti 
   u r d true rockstar...d dancing diva
           u wil rock whr evr u go

u wil nw hav new bridges 2 cross
   u wil hav new roads 2 travel...new milestones 2 reach
        all d best...v knw u wil rock it

ur passion fr dance is wht keeps u dedicated 2 it
                   never lose it

love u loads...miss u...

Edited by Arsha1994 - 12 years ago
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shakti you are a true diva⭐️
you have always live up to your name, SHAKTI...the most pawerful women i have ever seen,👏 you are the inspiration for the whole world...love you DIVA❤️ and thanku soo much for giving us Kria Ghai...🤗

ALL THE VERY BEST👍🏼 for your training Shakti and just rock the NEW YARK CITY with your tallent and sweetness, you have every thing that can take you to the topStar
KEEP GOING SHAKTI...

and always remember one thing there is always one place reserved for you to reside and thats MY HEART❤️...you will always reside in my heart as my inspiration, my idol and keep smiling😃 we will always be with you😃

Edited by luv_arsha - 12 years ago
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wish u all the best see u soon in india and we all know u r the to make india proud of ur dance u willrock on in NY as u rocked her miss u and love u a lot come soon we will be waiting for u eagerly

mishtika_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wsh u al d luck in ds wrld...
U r creatng history...proud of u...proud 2 b ur fan...
Hopng 2 c u soon wid a bang...

Luv u shakti...keep uo d grt wrk...chnge d scenario of dance in india...

😃 😳 👏

Piu...Arsha thumbnail
all d best,...v all vil missshhh u alot...

u r our DANCING DIVA muahhh n cum soon cnt stay 4 a long tym vidout u...:) :) :)
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
KRATI 😛
all The Very Very Best Shakti Di..
You have No Idea..How Much we'll Miss You! 😊
Take Care..Love Youu 😆
N Will Miss You A Lottt 🥱 
Best Wishes 😳