stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

i thought 7*4 = 28?

ahh never mind, i'll just well drool 😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Mommma ! the Hug WE WILL get for sure ! when ASR will come bk 1 but ... :/ ! Now for sure khushi will walk out :/ !!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stardust-

i thought 7*4 = 28?

ahh never mind, i'll just well drool 😳

he has full 11 days off of the set - then he goes back part time - splitting between film and IPK - only on IPK for a couple of hours.

JUST BISS and drool.

Today's episode is the 4th promo where Khushi says I wish I could hate you...there is something beyond the nafrat - she thought about all those nafrat moments today and still ended up missing him...we are almost there
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
And Yes Im Loving how CV's r Slowly slowly Getting the 4th promo in <3 !!
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Mommma ! the Hug WE WILL get for sure ! when ASR will come bk 1 but ... :/ ! Now for sure khushi will walk out :/ !!

I don't think Khushi will walk out - there isn't time for that when this will thing hits the fan.

Something will happen to force Khushi and Arnav to confess - and after this separation the CVs will be dumb to go through another one.

But if on the off chance she does - ASR will let her go because when he can't stop the hurt of those he loves, he hurts himself.

Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

I don't think Khushi will walk out - there isn't time for that when this will thing hits the fan.

Something will happen to force Khushi and Arnav to confess - and after this separation the CVs will be dumb to go through another one.

But if on the off chance she does - ASR will let her go because when he can't stop the hurt of those he loves, he hurts himself.

Well Hope CV's surprise us ! but some how all the signs do disclose she will walk out !! n even Kal Ka Epi ! when Nani said arnav hurts himself if any how by mistake has hurt some1 else !! and Also when he told her Koi PAGAL HI RAIZADA NAAM KO CHOREGA Khushi Will be tht Pagal !

repenting Track is Ahead ! n Man Sobti Will rock it ! im xcited !!

plus watch this vm 👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAE-4UVySfk&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Btw wats ur name ?
momma1128 thumbnail
Hi Manal - I am Anu.

I don't know about her walking out - I felt Nani's nugget was to inform Khushi as to how ASR's mind works and to also prepare us on how he will punish himself for what has happened to Khushi.

But what we saw today was a Kh realizing unconditional love. If she walks away, it will be to center herself, not because she doesn't love him or wants him to suffer and he will let her because he will feel he needs that as a punishment.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
my most favorite palat

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Hi Manal - I am Anu.

I don't know about her walking out - I felt Nani's nugget was to inform Khushi as to how ASR's mind works and to also prepare us on how he will punish himself for what has happened to Khushi.

But what we saw today was a Kh realizing unconditional love. If she walks away, it will be to center herself, not because she doesn't love him or wants him to suffer and he will let her because he will feel he needs that as a punishment.

Anu 🤗 !! well True Said !! but I would love is ASR n Khushi together Teaching Creep a lesson ! n FISH man 😕 !! Creep is Getting creepier 😕 !!
plus ROFL we were talking on fb how CVs didnt give us such amazing epi's When Sanaya was missing ! where now we r actually getting meaning full epi's ! plus me is loving this Mami bond !

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can just vent for a little bit ?

I can't take all this BS bashing anymore !! 😒