Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
no anu.. it won't be on utube..
jus checked baki's posts.. she will be posting mp3 link ..no u tube link..
i hope it works.. last time mine didn't 🥺
@anu.. in 3 hrs? its the same link?
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anu 😭 no, its like i woke up and he's GONE!! maybe, i'll check in the 3 hours thing..

what's the over reaction about for people now? 4 weeks =! 40 days.. god, such pleasure you get by pointing fingers..!! 28 days, he's probably sorry himself and if you can't so survive without him, what do you think all of us hard core Biss-ters are doing here? laying eggs?

yea, i am just going back to sleep!!

night all!! bad log in today 😕

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The forum is making me go mad. I am out bye y'all.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pisces25

The forum is making me go mad. I am out bye y'all.

ummm..ignore those who bashes him yaar..don't spoil ur mood.. 🤗
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Forum status - saans rukh jayengi

really everyone take valium and calm down. the man is working, deal.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't understand why to make a such a big mountain about his move to Bollywood. Is he shackled up to only one thing in his life and career ? Doesn't he has a right to experiment new trials , make himself flourish ? Life isn't not a one way road it has many lanes so why the hell you're not happy for his success ? Oh well! He's mature enough to acknowledge what IPK means to him , put full stops to your mouths if you think he is going depart from IPK for the low budget movie. Let him prosper , Let him test his skills further , Let the man make his step up to the first stair in Bolly.

What I felt after listening today's Interview , " He himself misses IPK and simultaneously Barun knows how much his fans misses him to no end. "

Barun! You'll gonna Rock. 🥳 But i cannot get over the fact 4 weeks without you ? Seriously ? 😳
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yea, the last chip in about the "episode"

it was touching, but i found it funny at some point.. i don't know why there were brown trees and a white dress, felt like payal in the ghastly episode.. precap has generated 3% interested for me.. like wow

Sanaya was great and i so knew the forum would come up with such yayy Sanaya is great episodes.. what they probably don't know is she was always great... its a sad day when you need Barun to be missing to say that in such full good swings; both the PH and the forum..

is it just like that? barun needs to be missing so that we should appreciate the others' work.. say, the supporting cast should be happy he's gone.. true they say, its lonely at the top 😕

that's about it.. so i probably know what is gonna be said about Barun and about Sanaya in the next 3 weeks or so.. wouldn't be surprised if i don't find inspiration to come in here..

BYE!!
God Bless Barun! I am Always gona stand by him..and respect his decisions!! Who cares about those few who finds pleasure in bad mouthing and complaining!
LOVE U LOADS Barun! Stay Blessed😊
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
here HEAR him out!! Credits: Baki
Audio Links :
😃🥳😃🥳😃🥳
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*HEADDESK*

Barun dude just stop giving interviews and clarifying there is no point! All this goes to deaf ear and instead they will pick something else and bash you about it. I do not know how one could sound snobby when you hardly could hear him from a 11 min interview with so much background noise. Oh ya and also even apologizing to fans is soo un cool Mr. Sobti not a good thing I tell you. Oh and coming on to give a brief interview and taking your time out of shooting is just sooo wrong!!

If only if people would use their time to go vote for the cast in ITA and would just enjoy the show!!

At the end of the day though 4 lions, SP Madmidasfilms, Barun and everyone else is just basking in the publicity and laughing!

Love yewww Barun <3 go rock Bollywood as well Hotwa!!
Eagerly waiting for the release of your film. You will have competition from all 3 khans this winter but no worries! You are surely going to rock it.
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago