Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I Love U Barun... Look at those deep light brown eyes...i can be lost in it forever...
Hope 10 days goes FAST...๐Ÿ˜ญ Miss you Barun..
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sinnie.. the online interview link was posted in baki's post..
u will probably hav to wait till some1 uploads a utube link.. of the interview ๐Ÿ’”
u seriously were sleepin?
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
summary of Barun interview with NK:

he says he will be back in 4 weeks to the show (i personally think that they will pop in some scenes)
he says sorry to his fans and to understand that this is part of his job and that he is trying really hard and all he asks us to do is support him when the movie comes out
in movie he plays happy go lucky punjabi munda
the producer of the movie asked him to audition so he did
it is a new production house
again he says he will be back in 4 weeks but says he does not know about the future track and he can't reveal anything either
does not know whether or not he will be in UK in July but told NK that he will defo do her show live in the studio if he goes
his movie will come out late december or early next year
(he sounded like he was eating to me)
he is on the set giving the interview
he ate keema pao for lunch
he can only cook eggs, and his wife cooks everything well (smart man doesn't want to end his meal ticket)
eventually he will cut his hair
he does his own hair on the set and it takes two minutes; workout regimen 45 mins
again, he promises NK that she will get the first phone call if he lands at london airport

Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
hey krish ๐Ÿค—
thanks for that pic hun.. my only means of survival...
how 10 days.. 4 weeks na?
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

what?? it got over or something??

dev stop talking in riddles!! :P i am very dizzy headed and got up at 10:00 IST, so where is Barun Sobti?!?!? ๐Ÿ˜†

what kind of a link do i have?? just give me another link where i can HEAR the interview.. *cries*

I don't have the link sorry I am on my phone.

Basically he first apologized for not being on the show the there was some fan question he answered and left cause he was shooting his movie and he said he will be back in 4 weeks!
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

summar of Barun interview with NK:

he says he will be back in 4 weeks to the show (i personally think that they will pop in some scenes)
he says sorry to his fans and to understand that this is part of his job and that he is trying really hard and all he asks us to do is support him when the movie comes out
in movie he plays happy go lucky punjabi munda
the producer of the movie asked him to audition so he did
it is a new production house
again he says he will be back in 4 weeks but says he does not know about the future track and he can't reveal anything either
does not know whether or not he will be in UK in July but told NK that he will defo do her show live in the studio if he goes
his movie will come out late december or early next year
(he sounded like he was eating to me)
he is on the set giving the interview
he ate keema pao for lunch
he can only cook eggs, and his wife cooks everything well (smart man doesn't want to end his meal ticket)
eventually he will cut his hair
he does his own hair on the set and it takes two minutes; workout regimen 45 mins
again, he promises NK that she will get the first phone call if he lands at london airport

yea.. some lines weren't clear.. poor soul.. doesn't even get time to eat i guess
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
the line connection was bad too. It was not from his house, there was background noise as he was on the set - he works so hard and all he asked was for people to support him

I love Barun. God bless whatever works out for him and his family.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anu: Thanks for written ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Neha: wasn't it 10 days... i thought he took 11 days off and then he is doing Movie and Show both ๐Ÿ˜Š oops...may be i m confused...hehe..
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
NOOO i was told it was 5 pm UK so 10 pm IST and i was bloody tired after college so i just dozed and got off to listen to BS LIVE!!!! nothing beats his LIVE voice!!

how can it be done??.. basically, i am pretty disappointed with self. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜›

i did know it was 4 weeks.. he will be coming in and out and spend arnd 3 hrs on IPK sets maybe.. anyway, 4 weeks = 28 days.. i am so glad its not both 11 or 40.. so everyone is wrong and should just *shut up* to spare the man a break ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

and 1 of the weeks is gone, only 3 more.. like its easy for us??

i am sure i can't tolerate the forum now i will probably just get back to sleep!!!

yeah, anu thanks ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can anyone be so down to earth who apologized his fans before to start an interview for taking off from the show ? No, Its only Sobti could be. ' I love you Barun '

OMG! He had Qeema pao in Lunch ( my fav ) ๐Ÿ˜› and Pani da rang song is touchwood ( my fav too ) OMG! Barun is playing a character of happy-go-lucky Punjabi boy in the movie. I can't wait for it my Ruble. Aww, he never fails to mention his wife ever ( Adorable human being with full of love ) ๐Ÿ˜ He can't cook but only eggs. How sweet! ๐Ÿ˜

4 weeks without Barun ๐Ÿ˜ณ * Crying to death * But he'll gonna return back , so Chilling.

Sobti , I love you so much , beyond limits. <33 * Drools over his voice *
Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago