Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I Love you Barun and Missing you so much. 😳
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Barun needs to go on satyamev jayate to debunk the rumors that he is leaving IPK.

I am actually laughing. Everyone running around like chicken little - the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Grow up people. He worked it out with both production houses. If the story cannot go on without him for freaking 2 weeks, the PH can blame no one but themselves for putting all their eggs in one Barun basket. He cleared this at least 3 weeks ago when Mishti broke the news. And really, what does he owe anyone except putting in his full effort in any vehicle, ads, telly or film.

Sue him for wanting to expand his career for himself and his family and let me know how that works out.

He appreciates IPK which is why he worked his schedule out and is returning. And as for leaving at this time and trp and blah blah...seriously, if we have seen anything with regards to trp puja is that this ph and star know it is a business. And in a business, having an employee go off on sabbatical, on illness, maternity, vacation, family leave is all in the mix.

Barun Sobti rocks. Let him succeed in what he does. His well behaved fans will follow. His misbehaved fans will drool and thud.
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nyxx

Wow...limits of obsession 🤣 and we're the BISSers.

I dont think he needs to answer anyone, the PH of both the show and the movie probably have it organized. Only if I could also tell everyone to JUST BISS😆
butt yay we'll hear our HOTWA tomorrow, will surely make my heart feel better...need the Barun doseee!! 😳

Dee Oh gosh lucky your were not here. 🤣

Trust me the forum was wild. A mod would close a post and 3-4 more on the same topic would arise. We were called hitlers, and told that we treat Barun like our Demi god. He needs to stop being vague and playing with people's feeling, needs to learn to talk to the media properly.
Oh ya Barun BE A MAN!!
Why are are all popular male leads cruel they are such cheaters and are sensless.
His movie won't be successful it seems like it will flop, the Ph seems cheap and poor, it'a low budget movie blah blah

This man and his movie in the past few days were cursed like no tomorrow.
I thought we BISSers LUB BARUN 🤣

Chalo from all this the PH and Channel, Barun, his movie and the show got muft ki pubilicity without doing anything.
I expect the TRP's to be really high this week and next week

But everyone needs to leave this man alone. We know how much he loves this show he keeps mentioning that the show has brought him tremendous fame. He is just testing waters, expanding his horizon, learning new things. I wonder why it's a crime to be experimenting and wanting to try different things.😕
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Eeeks! You're killing me. 😳

Dark-Hues thumbnail
OMG! The same scene when he disappears , gave us heart attack and came back like a firework.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Cute sleeping Angel. Who could be ? Only Sobti.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Because you're the super bestest. 😍
Dark-Hues thumbnail
His side profile gives me goosebumps. 😍
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

He is going to look amazing in his new movie!!!

He is one of a kind truly playing with a circket ball while camera's are on you.
Or counting number of microphones 🤣

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
You're my only dose to survive.