Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pisces25

Comedy??

Kya.I swear he kidnapped him look he was even wearing his hawaiian shirt.πŸ˜†

Devu, you're on a big roll with comedy , today. 🀣 But ya , his entry astonished me. πŸ˜†
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
is anu at home doing a sob *ti* fest or what? πŸ˜†

prema - thanks!! for that long ago compliment.. :P

i figure Minnu and khushi are gonna have a tough time.. the forum does look stuck πŸ˜†

frankly yaar, there's nothing to discuss except the new entry? πŸ˜†

dev still 🀣 on that!!
mpks1 thumbnail
We have comedy amidst this intense situation. Good way to go CVsπŸ˜† we wanted side characters to develop but I never thought everybody will have a role to play today including Laxmi.🀣 No ASR/Barun means no show period.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akash, where is your spine and voice when your mother in publicly being a biyatch to your wife?
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 This is how I am mourning. No Barun for 2 weeks.

Let's see maybe this new entry is manodrama brother?? From Hawaii maybe?

pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Akash, where is your spine and voice when your mother in publicly being a biyatch to your wife?

Aakash had too many ice cones with Bubbliya, hence lost his voice. Spine toh who knows??

We need to send Aakash a how to stand up to your mother for dummies book.!🀣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Keshriya

We have comedy amidst this intense situation. Good way to go CVsπŸ˜† we wanted side characters to develop but I never thought everybody will have a role to play today including Laxmi.🀣 No ASR/Barun means no show period.

Prema , Frankly that Laxmi scene was funny, i mean the way she was running from Shyam even she knows how criminal kinda man he is. πŸ˜† She must have thought , he would trap her up. πŸ˜†And after intensity of ME , now all the weeks are just a wreckage until the BACKBONE/PILLAR of the show comes back. Its becoming hard to digest the show without him , just a first day and seems like an ages since i have seen him.
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Prema , Frankly that Laxmi scene was funny, i mean the way she was running from Shyam even she knows how criminal kinda man he is. πŸ˜† She must have thought , he would trap her up. πŸ˜†And after intensity of ME , now all the weeks are just a wreckage until the BACKBONE/PILLAR of the show comes back. Its becoming hard to digest the show without him , just a first day and seems like an ages since i have seen him.

Btw I wonder how they work with a goat. I mean it's an animal and they must do a lot of retakes. Do they train her and all?πŸ˜†

Laxmi ( in her head): Nahi Shyam I don't want you HP kahan gaye tum
Shyam: Laxmiji rukye toh
Laxmi: Nahi mujhe bhagawan ke liye chod do. Mehhh Mehhh Maaa!!
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
like really guys!! the forum IS stuck!! πŸ˜•

i see fewer views, lesser comments and the first page is damn slow at the movement.. but yeah, what can we say if the episode was such?

din't know Barun taking off would have such a drastic effect on the forum as well.. and i did assume they has few shots of Barun banked.. maybe they'll use it in the later days - slow poisoning πŸ˜†

pisces25 thumbnail
What do you the new entry's name is?

The forum is very slow today nah??
I feel Barun banked some episodes/ they will show him in flashback every day πŸ˜†
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago