Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescent

Hello Bissters !!! Barun will be back with a bang !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hye Fari 😳

Yes, and i can't wait for his come back. Eagerly counting secs, mins, hours, days for his arrival. 😳
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sanjeeda I am Devanshi πŸ€—

BISSers he shall be back. Next week Saturday he starts shoot again I Believe.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I dont think we will be able to see him before next week πŸ˜•...Then he is going to shoot for both his movie and Iss pyaar..He is one hard working man πŸ‘

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gotta go now..BYE gals πŸ€— T.C.
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

That look *dies*

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He cannot hate her , he cannot forget her memories , he cannot let go of her from his life. She is a desperate need of him in each of breathe he takes.

Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sadaf: well said. 😊
@ BISSERs: how was ur mothers day?? What did u guys give to ur mums?
Yes ArHi hug on full Rabba Ve version plz.. I m still not over with that airport scene.. She hold his hand.. Him wanting to blv in her.. All that... Last minute "Palat" thinking about may be she is gona stop me... Ahhh can't get enough of those two... Rewatching as soon as I go home!
P.S. I shall look all the pm posts & Vms tonight. Sorry about dodging pms.. Wasn't intentional been busy... πŸ˜”
@ Sanju: All the Very best for ur exams do ur Best! Tc.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did any of u guys noticed ASR went away in his mum's birthday on the day before mothers day.. Nice but tragic connection creatives. I fell deep for him.. Specially when Anjali said chote Sab kuch baat sakte hai..par wo apna dard kabhi kisike sath nahi baat te.. I was like 😭 😭 And on the airport scene when KKG said u can't go like this.. I remembered K2H2 dialogue.. Tussi ja rahe ho... Tusi naa jao..I was litterally feeling as something is going off my hand... I hate going on airport & I don't ever say good byes.. It's very tough.. 😭
..Apz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Yeah I dont think we will be able to see him before next week πŸ˜•...Then he is going to shoot for both his movie and Iss pyaar..He is one hard working man πŸ‘

sanjuπŸ€— me too gona miss him so much..infact already
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So every year on his mom's birthday ASR spends the day alone torturing himself. Hope cv's clear the misunderstanding soon & get Arhi to consumate in the next 3 months so on his mom's birthday next year Khushi gives birth to their little angel, making this a joyous day after all.