Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent Episode..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and yes..😭😭😭😭😭 on his good bye khushi...me esa kyon feel kar raha hoon..and whole Airport scene..actually full ArHi sceneπŸ˜­πŸ’”
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Mother's Day to Mama's out here. Hope it's special.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
happy mother's day to all the umm droolers here :D πŸ˜†

have a great day out!!
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!!

Y'all this is my prediction it won't come true but what the heck

Arnav was going back to Khushi at the end No?? When someone called him so I guess he dropped something and that person came to give it. Maybe after that he starts going out of the airport and if Shyam comes there maybe just maybe there is Shyam and Khushi convo and he investigates πŸ˜† he get himself kidnapped.

Oh and Shyam did not know he was going to London, it seemed.
So...
stardust- thumbnail
why do i read spoilers? 🀣

i so knew at the back of my head that shyam was not the kidnapper.. Shyam kidnapped ASR? Khushi saved him? ha ha ha ha. i did expect something else to happen!! but trust me, the shyam kidnaps him news seemed legit..

i am still not believing anything or the spoilers and yet, this is the day i thought i should not have known about IF πŸ˜† it'd be truly exciting to watch this suspense unfold on screen.. :P

so the hype did work!! congrats PH trolls πŸ˜† the hype surrounding barun and his movie worked and so did the hype surrounding the kidnap..
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy mothers day to the reflection of God! πŸ˜ƒ Love to all beautiful mums out there! Have a fantastic Sunday BISSERs love to all! πŸ€—
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

In the lanes of telly town
Television actor Barun Sobti says it is not easy to make a name in the television industry...
Sabia Talwar

The beginning

I belong to Delhi and I'm a Punjabi khatri. I used to work at Jindal Telecom Company in Delhi; however, I always wanted to act. With no formal training in acting, I just got my profile pictures done in Delhi and then got selected for the Star Plus' serial Shraddha. From there on, I had to shift my base from Delhi to Mumbai.

Natural course

Acting has come naturally to me. The only training in acting I did was when I used to throw tantrums in front of my parents. The rest of the talent has come with time and experience, and through the confidence I have gained to face the camera. Also, I have grown up watching movies so I always like the acting part.

Female fans

I'm married to my childhood sweetheart since 2010 and we have always been together, so she hardly minds the female fan-following. Very less people have the chance to have people around who think good about you and your success. Being an ordinary guy, I feel overwhelmed with my female fans around me.

Reel connection

Presently, I'm playing the role of Arnav Singh Raizada for Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon. He is an arrogant and heartless business tycoon; but in reality I don't yell mindlessly at people when I'm angry. On the contrary, when I played Shravan in Sony TV's serial Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai the character was just like me in real life.

Ad-mad world

My first advertisement was for Ford Figo while I was doing Shraddha and I auditioned for it. I have also done advertisements for Reliance Big TV, Dulux Paints and Hero Honda Passion Pro. The fact is that television, commercials and movies are three different industries; until and unless you are a celebrity, you don't get offers to feature in advertisements.

Host and dost

I recently hosted the Star Parivaar Awards and it was some fun. I also performed on stage and loved performing salsa. Rest my link-up with my co-actor Saanya Irani is not true as we are just good friends. I'm shocked that people talk even if there is nothing going on.

Youth forum

There is no doubt that the television industry provides a big opportunity, but it is a very different business altogether where you have to slog to make a mark. I work twelve hours a day and thirty days a month; it's not easy. So I would like to suggest to the youngsters out there that if they are really keen on acting, they must judge their ability to work hard and only then go for the television industry.

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I WANT A SHOWDOWN ON THE TERRACE!!

I want Shyam to have his grandiose fingers in the air flip your hair like you don't care moment when he goes to attack Khushi after spilling his guts on how he duped them both and then I want Arnav to crack open Shyam's skull on the terrace like a coconut, start of a new beginning!!

...and then I want Shyam to stab him or something, maybe flip him off the terrace so ASR goes to the hospital...(this works for Barun's movie schedule - comatose means no lines, just fb's πŸ˜†)
stardust- thumbnail
and i want Barun to take his time.. :P sounds meanly silly, i know but it works great for the track it seems.. πŸ˜†

and i want a BIG FAT AK like hug!! seriously, we've had none since the last hospital.. maybe this hospital will work :D
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
How many times did I watch the last part...lost count already !! 😳

Barun what beautiful expressions and I could feel the pain in your voice...loved it !!

Will be waiting for you comeback...love you !!!!