Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode was AMAZING!! I totally think this was the best ME of IPK till date..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like im the only one who dint like the ME much..

I liked the ending airport scene that was saving grace , i liked bth their bed room scene and also all FB's ..
I absolutely hated the sign taking part, thats cheating according to me, had Shyam done it it was his trait but frm Kushi.. damn disappointed at that scene
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Looks like im the only one who dint like the ME much..

I liked the ending airport scene that was saving grace , i liked bth their bed room scene and also all FB's ..
I absolutely hated the sign taking part, thats cheating according to me, had Shyam done it it was his trait but frm Kushi.. damn disappointed at that scene

I really enjoyed the ME. The last bit was beautiful.
The whole asking Shyam for help and khushi believing that only Shyam can clear the MU is a very flimsy and flawed part, the signing of the papers is coming from there, I think CVs are building something on that, just like the suicide track was being built for the truth coming out. I am going to wait and see what they going make of it.
Overall the episode and the story moved really well, it was well done episode.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dearest CV trolls - my drool thanks you from the bottom of its salivary gland for the following - you have been reading our drool

Kh using the words faida/nuksaan and dimaag
ASR leaving because he wants to remember his mom's birthday alone and him remembering what he said during Heer Ranjha
For Kh using the saans rukh jayegi dialogue

if you are still reading what is in the AT - bring on the terrace breakdown Shyam confrontation and subsequent plight in the hospital!!!!!

thank you - drooler anu 😃

dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pinky Thanks for the links 😊
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Where is shy? N Devanshi? N other BISSERs today? How was ME? Been reading soo many good comments on his profile. 😃
momma1128 thumbnail
I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun

(happy mother's day to all my AT inhabitants!)
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful and heartwrenching Maha Epi. Loved it loved it! Wish they used tu hi baata mere maula. But nonetheless amazing. The whole team was fabulous take a bow everyone!! From Barun to Sanaya to Abhaas to Anjali to the director to everyone else.

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers!!

I love Barun!! I love Barun!!! I love Barun!!! I love Barun!!

Btw I just have a feeling next week Sunday they are going to shoot a new promo with Arnav coming back I just have a feeling. Isn't that when Barun will start shoot?

Oh well if they keep the episodes like this. I may still enjoy watching the show.

If Khushi the heart of the show then Arnav is the soul. These two make up the show. I can't believe I am obsessed with a fictional show Bahahaha!!

Anyways I am out.

BISS BISS

I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love BarunI love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun I love Barun
momma1128 thumbnail
This is when he says he is searching for one little glimmer of hope that he will be wrong about all of this

When he realizes that she said she won't be able to breathe if he leaves...I am gonna freaking cry again

In the airport, he realizes he can't be away from her, he has to turn back (raise hands if you wanted to tackle the dingbat who tapped his shoulder)

momma1128 thumbnail
oh my gosh I am looking at my caps and all I can say is

I lubs you Barun, you are freaking awesome and I would put this in your fan club put I am limited to 1 per 24 hours by the IF police 😡