Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Made a post...do have look if you have time. 😳

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think Barun Sobti needs to come on IF to address this forum that he is not leaving. Because apparently an answer such as No I am not leaving the show or tv/ I am working on both tv and movies simultaneously is very vague you see.😲
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

I think Barun Sobti needs to come on IF to address this forum that he is not leaving. Because apparently an answer such as No I am not leaving the show or tv/ I am working on both tv and movies simultaneously is very vague you see.😲

I am wondering which group is more obsessed with Barun...the bissters or the non-bissters !! 😛
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

I am wondering which group is more obsessed with Barun...the bissters or the non-bissters !! 😛

😉 It's starting to seem like the non-bissters lub Barun as we have speculations after speculations about it. I am tired of writing in people's topic

Chalo this past week Iss Pyaar, Barun Sobti and his new movie garnered a lot of publicity I have high hopes for this weeks TRP's.

4 lions probably loving this free attention.
incandescent thumbnail

😉 It's starting to seem like the non-bissters lub Barun as we have speculations after speculations about it. I am tired of writing in people's topic

Chalo this past week Iss Pyaar, Barun Sobti and his new movie garnered a lot of publicity I have high hopes for this weeks TRP's.

4 lions probably loving this free attention.

I decided not to comment anywhere at first but ended up commenting on two posts...now I regret it. 😳

This kind of tracks generate a lot of publicity, it usually boosts the trp. But the channel and PH need to promote it in the right way. But rumors can also have negative impacts...PH should clarify asap.

pisces25 thumbnail
Fari yes the def need to promote it the right way.

If a crewmember told the girl who met Barun and Sanaya that they have given him 11 days break. Then why create such an uproar about it. Let the man be yaar and if he was quitting we would already have news about the new male lead.

Sadly CV's are at big fault here. When they had Barun they wasted that time with comedy when they need him he is not here. Such mis management this 4 lions has.

SBS/SBB why are people believing them in the first place. They said he was going to london for his shoot or some foreign country. I guess Mumbai is very foreign to them. We don't know what question SBS asked him. The way I see it they asked him about acting in tv shows in general .Plus he already confirmed to Umetv that he is not leaving and also to TOI.

Why doesn't everyone relax. But no fans are called hitlers because a topic was closed hehn. Are we all hitler's??

I wish everyone would calm down and be excited about the Maha episode.
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Fari yes the def need to promote it the right way.

If a crewmember told the girl who met Barun and Sanaya that they have given him 11 days break. Then why create such an uproar about it. Let the man be yaar and if he was quitting we would already have news about the new male lead.

Sadly CV's are at big fault here. When they had Barun they wasted that time with comedy when they need him he is not here. Such mis management this 4 lions has.

SBS/SBB why are people believing them in the first place. They said he was going to london for his shoot or some foreign country. I guess Mumbai is very foreign to them. We don't know what question SBS asked him. The way I see it they asked him about acting in tv shows in general .Plus he already confirmed to Umetv that he is not leaving and also to TOI.

Why doesn't everyone relax. But no fans are called hitlers because a topic was closed hehn. Are we all hitler's??

I wish everyone would calm down and be excited about the Maha episode.

Ditto !!

I don't understand why people can't focus on the show !!

Okay...I am out. Bye. 😳
Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he is gona go anywhere..he might be in and out from IPKKND..he won't leave IPKKND cause he don't seem like a careless person! and neither selfish! so yes..i am sure of him not leaving & also actors signs contract and they are meant to be followed..in either case Barun N Sanaya or any other cast member are NOT leaving the show unless contract is ending (*fingers crossed that contract don't end till the show ends!*).😊..P.S. he himself said that IPK gave him name, fame and everything he is due to the character he played...Even if he leaves I am with him..but i am preety sure he won't.. Mahurat pics are totally Yum Yum...he looks sooo Cute in casuals... P.S. didn't u guys find her dress lil too big..she wasn't comfertable in her dress.. (SBS) but she is preety! I liked her in Ishq Vishq.. Hope it is a BIg Starter for Barun..
Love N Bless Always for you Barun.. ❤️ you always..😊
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know if i'm allowed to post this:

just checked my facebook and found this SBS video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_r0GPwhEU&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

and finally the ITvF YT link is out:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqZ1wxWyWNU&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago