Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
what happened in today's epi can someone tell me plz
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: momma1128

Tanuuu - I want to know where this Khushi was??? She loves him and she understands where he is coming from now. That one line about permission and how she didn't have it before - oh my gooossshhh - why did we get toing toing why why why - this is the Khushi who understands gravity of situations.

This is the Khushi I was missing all this while..I am loving her characterization right now..Her first reaction when she found out the truth was defiance and anger, and rightly so, it was completely justified! But now that she had had time to cool down and think, she has realized how much he was suffering all this while, when she was too busy with her toing toing stuff..Suddenly, its all making sense to her, his gruff demeanor, his harsh words..And she is doing everything in her power to rectify the situation..He is her priority now, her love for him is the driving force behind each of her actions..

He is in a dilemma of his own..He can handle Khushi in her sanki avatar, but this forlorn and "bechari" Khushi is not his cup of tea..It tears him apart to see her to broken and beaten down..

This is IPK, this is classic "Nafrat door jaane na dey, mohabbat paas aane na dey", better late then never writers!šŸ˜ƒ
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hey Tanu,, how are U babes?

I so wanted this,, she is behaving lkike a sensible wife, n yes she loves him,, !! she does!!!

the show is rite back on the track!!!

I am good Zoha, how are you???

I am loving the show these days! Its getting better and better with each passing episode..A much in love Khushi, Arnav who can handle anything but not her defeated and forlorn state, this is classic IPK..Brilliant!šŸ˜ƒ
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shy all I can say to doses today is Rabba ve šŸ˜Š
Tanu/Anu agree on Khushi's comeback. šŸ˜Š
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mariam - it was a great epi

Shyam tells Khushi that he is her only way to get things sorted with ASR. He tells her that he can ruin her life by just telling ASR that she was the one that tricked him into falling for her.šŸ˜”

Khushi leaves and waits for ASR as he is in meeting. He notices her waiting and keeps her waiting. Then leaves office without waiting for her. She understands this is not a game any more, that is why no barging in without permission.

He gets in the car and Kh runs after him and says please don't leave, it is not what you think, I am not what you think. He rolls the window up and leaves and Kh stands there saying she must make him belief her, she can't have him not trust her. Shyam is smirking, watched the whole thing and taunts her saying, awww he didn't want to listen to you? He says I am your only way out, get his signature and I will tell him the truth. Khushi accepts the file on the condition that she can read it. He says go ahead.

At home, ASR gives a file to Anjali and says I do it every year so I will do it again (I have skipped babli bullshit). In his room, we see that Kh has de-chamkelified the surroundings and he has become used to it - he notices everything is missing. He grabs her from outside and says what are you doing, she says that when seeing her face gives him so much pain, she thought reminders of her all around would do the same. he said you gave you permission to do this, who gave you permission in the first place to move everything in? She answers that today she realizes no one did. (this was the scene of the day) He says you don't have to do anything and then says what kind of new drama is this - first you started with 101 ways to irritate, then swami business. Just stop it.

She goes to bed to take pillow and sleep outside. he stops her and says enough, sleep on the bed. he takes her there and pushes her onto the bed and goes to the recliner for himself. Khushi looks at the file and thinks that is her only way to prove herself to ASR.

Precap - at airport, ASR can't wait anymore they are paging him to board

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The show completed 250 episodes with a great epi today šŸ„³
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i am re-watching the epi to find out what you guys loved more than me šŸ˜† and the part in the start with the office rushing in and time standing still for kkg was well picturized. .. maybe it was the over presence of shyam that was distracting me.. but those eyes of Barun filled with desire, pain, longing, love, etc and etc are a treat to watch..

i re-fell in love with the blue shirt šŸ˜† tough to get your mind off sigh* blue must really be his colour..

ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Barun was so yummy in today's SBS segšŸ˜›

TAM Ratings for 29th april- 5th May 2012.

Star Plus's Show Stoppers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 5 04/05/2012 Fri 20:59 DIYA AUR BAATI HUM 4.1
2 9 04/05/2012 Fri 20:30 EK HAZARON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAI 3.5
3 10 01/05/2012 Tue 21:29 YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI 3.15
4 16 04/05/2012 Fri 19:00 SAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA 2.73
5 17 05/05/2012 Sat 19:59 PRATIGYA 2.7
6 21 30/04/2012 Mon 20:00 IS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON 2.5
7 32 30/04/2012 Mon 19:29 EK DOOSRE SE KARTE HAIN PYAR HUM 1.77
8 33 29/04/2012 Sun 20:00 STAR PARIVAAR KA TYOHAAR 1.73
9 49 03/05/2012 Thu 22:00 SAJDA TERE PYAAR MEIN 1.23
10 77 05/05/2012 Sat 12:31 PANTENE STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS 2012 0.8
11 78 05/05/2012 Sat 09:41 HFF BODYGUARD 0.79
12 81 01/05/2012 Tue 18:00 NAVYA 0.75
13 84 29/04/2012 Sun 17:02 HFF SINGHAM 0.73

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs (All India)

For the 18 week of 29/04/2012 to 05/05/2012

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.
Edited by ktms - 12 years ago