Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh and comment on his photo
Mahurat of film Main Aur Mr. Riight
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i lub Barun ❤️ i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 i lub Barun ❤️🤪 🤪
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, if you are reading this, didn't you just love Khushi today?? The moment she found out the truth behind this marriage, its like the dam that was holding back her love burst forth..Suddenly, its all about him, his well fare, his comfort, what he thinks of her - I am loving this Khushi!!!

Aab toh pakka "saansein ruk jayengi" moment will be shown!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Barun Sobti..u r rising..and nothing will stop you..

shybabe thumbnail

Word Count: 0

shybabe thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OMG! Barun 🤪 Can I be honest please ? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 😍
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Anu, if you are reading this, didn't you just love Khushi today?? The moment she found out the truth behind this marriage, its like the dam that was holding back her love burst forth..Suddenly, its all about him, his well fare, his comfort, what he thinks of her - I am loving this Khushi!!!

Tanuuu - I want to know where this Khushi was??? She loves him and she understands where he is coming from now. That one line about permission and how she didn't have it before - oh my gooossshhh - why did we get toing toing why why why - this is the Khushi who understands gravity of situations.

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sum1 please brief me about barun's movie..
haven't been able to catch up lately..
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hey Tanu,, how are U babes?

I so wanted this,, she is behaving lkike a sensible wife, n yes she loves him,, !! she does!!!

the show is rite back on the track!!!