Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't know shy.. i love the start rabba ve part and the last bed sharing parts and the middle of it was all blah 😆 anyway, excused!! :P
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am I the only one who is LOVING the angst?? I was missing this, the "dard" part of the show..
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The episode was so excruciating yet touchwood. The pain pierced in my heart when ASR was watching down from his cabin to Khushi , the man is saturating in angst along with her , he knows he cannot hate , he knows how many miles he may go apart , she is always there with him like a shadow. And the next scene, when Khushi tearfully said that she have removed all the things because when he doesn't want to see her face then she knows how much it hurts being surrounded with her equipments. For that, he turns out more in rant and rage because the feeling of love and hate neither he can define nor kill , merely caught up between heavy chain of distress. He misses his old style of room, the way Khushi made it.

All i can say, LOVED the episode.😳 The pain is the basic theme of this show and its BACK. I'm loving it. 😍

Enough said, it seems like a post. 🤣

No Barun in the show for 11 days ? How will i survive ? 🥺
Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I LOVED THIS EPISODE

why CVs did you have to do this?? You should thank Barun for his movie because it lit a fire under your butts to move the story.

UFFF, Khushi where have you beeen??????? (I am going to London to see the queen she replies after my hubby goes ghayab)
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And comment on this one

Celebs give an award for best quality to their mother!

Barun Sobti: My mother is to be felicitated with an award of 'Morals and Values'.
This award speaks about her high morals,values and her correct upbringing that is reflected in my personality today.

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Look at perfection...😳

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He is amazing...

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5