Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi to visit London in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

While Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on STAR Plus has already had its set of twists get ready for another one. An international twist this time.

Next week Khushi discovers that the papers that she got signed from Arnav are missing.
She gets restless when Arnav doesn't inform about his whereabouts to the family. Arnav messages Khushi that he has reached safely and Khushi is not able to understand why he has messaged her. Khushi gets paranoid when she finds that Arnav's cellphone is continuously on voice mail.Seeing her restlessness the family decides to send off Khushi to London to meet Arnav and give him a surprise.

🤣🤣🤣
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
anu, i was planning something like at the start of the drama - who is the bigger idiot ASR or Barun? voting lines open 🤣 🤣 🤣

i know right?? i was so like what the when people who said asr should get out of khushi's life were like barun should not leave the show.. 😆

he will not leave, that's what my heart says.. and even if he does, why shouldn't he? the flipside is san goes off too, so yea, ASR out of KKG's life, KKg out of the show.. congratulations 😆

mpks1 thumbnail
Good Morning Ladies, Barun going to bollywood has taken over the forum more than the show😆. He looks the youngest and best. I truly hope his movie becomes a hit ad he makes it big there.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Barun will serve out his contract with 4 Lions. He is very smart when it comes to maintaining relations businesswise. He is never caught badmouthing a costar or a boss. The man knows not to burn bridges in the industry he is in.

I lubs that goofy guy - I lubs you Barun, even though my hubby think I am off my rocker, I still lubs you
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello HI ladeej,

How is everyone?

What happened to half naked women working at AR? Aaj kal kapde pehen rahe hain?

Lub SI's outfit.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Infofan

What happened to half naked women working at AR? Aaj kal kapde pehen rahe hain?

they went to take part in Femina miss india 🤣 /JK.. with la goes to the luxury.. 😆

i know, the outfit looks so good, and the ear pieces that bad 🤢

i don't know what to say about the episode.. except that arnav likes khushification? 😆
so hoping there's a new coaster to ride.. :D

its amazing how they've managed so far without letting the general audience know their male lead is missing..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Bissters !! 😳

@ Divi - is that article true? 😲
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Khushi to visit London in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

While Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on STAR Plus has already had its set of twists get ready for another one. An international twist this time.

Next week Khushi discovers that the papers that she got signed from Arnav are missing.
She gets restless when Arnav doesn't inform about his whereabouts to the family. Arnav messages Khushi that he has reached safely and Khushi is not able to understand why he has messaged her. Khushi gets paranoid when she finds that Arnav's cellphone is continuously on voice mail.Seeing her restlessness the family decides to send off Khushi to London to meet Arnav and give him a surprise.

🤣🤣🤣

What is this ? i'm surprised ? Is this article true ? 😳
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Morning my darlings...

This show has so much pain and beauty...and today proved..it..

I want it all back...SOBTI...go do ur thing...for 11 days and get back and give us all back...😳
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So looks like in the precap she got the papers signed 😒

Aww Arnav missing her things in his room, her wind chimes. I really like that scene.However hard he may try to hate her he just can't.
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago