Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I know his side view is the best.😆

I love Barun I love Barun I love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love BarunI love Barun

He is one of a kind. Only person that could be playing with a tennis ball while camera's are filming him and counting the number of mikes when giving interviews 🤣

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In & Out! Good Morning BISSERs! Love to all. Thank you Devanshi for all links pics. I gota say same: whatever you doBarun give ur Best & I am with him with Best wishes & bless. I ❤️ Barun.wish he gets high in whatever way medium he goes! Good times ppl. Tc.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
did i say i love barun? okay, now that that is done..

the roller coaster has kicked off again.. 😆

now Sanaya is in nach baliye 5.. and Barun is already in main aur mr.right 😆

so IPKKND is in? lower list of the top 20.. anyway, i do think its justified to think so 😆 without the leads' undivided attention, the show may not be the same..

did i say i love barun? yea. that's about it.. LOL
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

did i say i love barun? okay, now that that is done..

the roller coaster has kicked off again.. 😆

now Sanaya is in nach baliye 5.. and Barun is already in main aur mr.right 😆

so IPKKND is in? lower list of the top 20.. anyway, i do think its justified to think so 😆 without the leads' undivided attention, the show may not be the same..

did i say i love barun? yea. that's about it.. LOL

🤣 That Nach baliye thing is hilarious someone mentioned it said Barun and his wife are participating 🤣🤣 whose name btw is mihika according to them ...what the!!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laddoo598

I have always been a sucker for his side profile..God he looks HAWT as hell!

Straight ticket to hotwa jannat...☺️

P.S I did panic after SBS, guess I love ASR too much..

holy f**king shit am dead even before I opened this damn window

omg omg i could do things endlessly to this man - ufff

I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
bah it does give me a headache.. seeing, reading, understanding so many posts starting and ending with barun.. there are like 0 topics about the show anymore 🤣
so let's do the road not taken -

what do you think will telecast for more than 5 minutes today?

1. bubbly plots a new plan
2. shyam renews his old plan
3. khushi and shyam ave a moment at the office (in the eyes of arnav)
4. mami talks to bua

there is no option like arnav stands on the screen.. we can take that in any amount - agreed?

Dev - its hilarious if they thought his wife will make him dance 😆

Anu - what did they do to your shashi - arnav moments.. we are back in RM and we have got a huge ton of nothing.. 😆
pisces25 thumbnail

Articles about the upcoming tracks

Arnav (Barun Sobti) has gone missing in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (produced by Four Lions and Panglosean Entertainment). The promos are out and fans have gone berserk since then. And there is still some time before the mystery behind Arnav's absence to get revealed.

In the upcoming track, Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) will come up with a new plan to trap Khushi (Sanaya Irani) and the Raizada family face some anxious moments with Arnav's absence.

Shyam will chalk out a sinister plan wherein he will manipulate and bluff Khushi and coax her to sign the Raizada "will" papers. On the other hand, Khushi will throw in a condition stating that she will sign the papers on the pretext of Shyam confessing that he is not in a relationship with her.

She will ask Shyam to meet at the airport at the time when Arnav will be leaving for London.

However, Shyam will play a trick and will not reach the airport on time. We have also learned that once Arnav will go missing, cops will enter the scene to hunt him down.

When contacted Abhaas Mehta to inquire about the track, he said, "Something very interesting is coming up. Shyam will be at his best to create problems but I can't divulge any details."

Link- http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shyam-chalk-out-new-ploy-trap-khushi-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon

Khushi to visit London in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

While Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on STAR Plus has already had its set of twists get ready for another one. An international twist this time.

Next week Khushi discovers that the papers that she got signed from Arnav are missing.
She gets restless when Arnav doesn't inform about his whereabouts to the family. Arnav messages Khushi that he has reached safely and Khushi is not able to understand why he has messaged her. Khushi gets paranoid when she finds that Arnav's cellphone is continuously on voice mail.Seeing her restlessness the family decides to send off Khushi to London to meet Arnav and give him a surprise.

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/05/khushi-to-visit-london-in-iss-pyaar-ko.html
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sinnie - shashi is zabardast twist for a later date...but hey did you hear Barun is doing a movie 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

All these people who were get ASR out, let Khushi leave him, now that it might be an option in the near future are running for the hills...no don't let the expressionless one leave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GO ON BARUN and do what your hotness desires!!!! God Bless!!!

I lub Barun
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sinnie...
I agree, nobody wants to talk about IPK anymore 😆
This is what I wrote about secondary characters...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2972493

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

bah it does give me a headache.. seeing, reading, understanding so many posts starting and ending with barun.. there are like 0 topics about the show anymore 🤣
so let's do the road not taken -

what do you think will telecast for more than 5 minutes today?

1. bubbly plots a new plan
2. shyam renews his old plan
3. khushi and shyam ave a moment at the office (in the eyes of arnav)
4. mami talks to bua

there is no option like arnav stands on the screen.. we can take that in any amount - agreed?

Dev - its hilarious if they thought his wife will make him dance 😆

Anu - what did they do to your shashi - arnav moments.. we are back in RM and we have got a huge ton of nothing.. 😆

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
minuu and Kushi are having such a tough time nnow..

Sanaya in nach baliye. Grt... IPK forum ko bhagwan hi bachaye😆

I hv no idea hw many times hv i watched that sbs segment.. he looks absolutely yum..☺️

hea all BIISters🤗