Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Devu, Its a very happy news. 😛 Though, hope it won't be any fake spoiler again. 😃
Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dev - could you give me the full SBS interview link? i kind of watched this part only.. want to listen to the rest of the interview :D
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Devu, Its a very happy news. 😛 Though, hope it won't be fake any spoiler again. 😃

No apparently I think so she was the one who asked us for the questions or suggestions as she is one of the member of spamdomain as her FB page is now official and her and telly tadka are working together as a team.😉

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God bless Barun and his future career. Why cannot we just say that and let it be. Mass hysteria.

Be a success in whatever you do - that is my wish for you because I lubs you Barun.

(And you are so freaking sextacular)
pisces25 thumbnail
BTW in Umetv segment he mentioned he is doing both films and TV simultaneously

http://www.desiserials.net/tvserials_views_dailymotion.php?url=http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xqquvr

😃
😉

stardust- thumbnail
thanks dev..

i don't know how Barun Sobti's movie suddenly becomes the topic of obsession.. minnu closes 5 and there are 8 eight opening every second 🤣
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

No apparently I think so she was the one who asked us for the questions or suggestions as she is one of the member of spamdomain as her FB page is now official and her and telly tadka are working together as a team.😉

Really ? I'm not aware by any kinda info of this member. She must be true then with her genuine news. 😳 And its evident , SBS loves to add some spice whenever providing any news. First they mislead us by giving fake rumour that he's in London , and then today they did it same while asking the question regrading the quit question. Huh! 🥱
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Really ? I'm not aware by any kinda info of this member. She must be true then with her genuine news. 😳 And its evident , SBS loves to add some spice whenever providing any news. First they mislead us by giving fake rumour that he's in London , and then today they did it same while asking the question regrading the quit question. Huh! 🥱

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2901901 this is the post that I talked about she mentioned how she works for telly tadka so I guess she's right. Plus Umetv Barun mentioned same thing.😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Thank you Devu for all the Info's! 🤗

My all Wishes and Lucks are with my Ruble always and ever. May he lead to the highest step of success. ❤️ I lub my Barun! 🤗Now eagerly waiting for the movie, trailers , songs , promo everything. 😛
Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
devaaannnsshhhiii that 2nd pic is so YUMM!!!

freak now.. i just got started.. i love sobti!! :D