Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Really why why would Barun leave?
He alway mentioned this role brought him tremendous fame so why leave now without completing the show/character.

Makes no sense plus he always mentioned about steady income no? So if the movie gets done with shooting in June and releases in January and he quits what is he going to do for those 7 months.

People just love jumping to conclusion. If he was leaving there would have been rumours months ago about replacements.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Forum is going like roller coaster. πŸ₯±
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Forum is going like roller coaster. πŸ₯±

πŸ€ͺ I am just enjoying the craziness.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Eeeks! πŸ€ͺ These eyes , that lips are making me HOT. 😍

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i can't believe people found the right time to tell the right things πŸ˜†

anyway, i would have almost believed the forum if i hadn't watched sbs myself.. he was not definitely hinting he'll leave IPK (i would be glad if he does though πŸ˜†).. he generally must have meant he'll quit tv if he gets to movies. isin't that obvious?

and why exactly is he answerable to the fans? was he answerable to you falling in love with him? hahaha.. i am assuming Barun has the head big enuff to figure bolly is bad and he will sure linger around telly for a while at least..

hi trolls, read the first sticky post please :D
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have always been a sucker for his side profile..God he looks HAWT as hell!

Straight ticket to hotwa jannat...☺️

P.S I did panic after SBS, guess I love ASR too much..
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

i can't believe people found the right time to tell the right things πŸ˜†

anyway, i would have almost believed the forum if i hadn't watched sbs myself.. he was not definitely hinting he'll leave IPK (i would be glad if he does though πŸ˜†).. he generally must have meant he'll quit tv if he gets to movies. isin't that obvious?

and why exactly is he answerable to the fans? was he answerable to you falling in love with him? hahaha.. i am assuming Barun has the head big enuff to figure bolly is bad and he will sure linger around telly for a while at least..

hi trolls, read the first sticky post please :D

Its transparent and he made it today.
pisces25 thumbnail
Plus he always mentioned and even on NK radio that he doesn't know about the future and if he will leave TV for films right.

So SBS just asked him if he would tv land and they were stupid not to ask about Iss Pyaar, cause they wanted to create a big havoc about it losers.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
No one is pretty strong enough who say, that i didn't afraid the moment i saw and heard SBS. ( except who doesn't care ) πŸ˜› Even, i got shuddered 'coz ASR is my attachment and obsession. I can never assume the show without the pillar. 😳
pisces25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

No one is pretty strong enough who say, that i didn't afraid the moment i saw and heard SBS. ( except who doesn't care ) πŸ˜› Even, i got shuddered 'coz ASR is my attachment and obsession. I can never assume the show without the pillar. 😳

Someone made a Barun is not leaving post.
They said we will soon get to know thisπŸ˜‰

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2973178