Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh dear Shy - imma thudding with the bestest ever profile on telly - ufff things that should and could be done to that mannn
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ things that could've done to him.. Ufff.. πŸ˜‰ 🀣 😍 anu ur giving me goose bumps. ❀️
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who among the BISSers kissed Barun on the cheek :O
hmmm...is it that girl who took a picture with him at the mall? Damn, LUCKY one!
and yes yes jaa rahi hooon...take careee everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ
Dont forget to comment on Baruns profile, wont be here for a few days :( LUB YOU BARUN!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Who ever kissed him on the cheek should never wash their face ahaha joking. Lucky girl whoever it was but if I were Barun I would have felt awkward as well.

Love you Barun

Yes Indian shows do really need better comedy and I loved Yashraj shows as well. They were just unique and simple.
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
pieperr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Dee , Devanshi..
whats up girls?
Whoever Kissed Barun, is one brave soul.. most people like me would just dumbly stare or pinch herself..πŸ˜›
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pieperr

Hey Dee , Devanshi..

whats up girls?
Whoever Kissed Barun, is one brave soul.. most people like me would just dumbly stare or pinch herself..πŸ˜›

Hey there

Same here I would be at a loss of words. I wonder if a fan tried to enact a Rabba ve by tripping and having him catch her 🀣
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
pieperr thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

Hey there

Same here I would be at a loss of words. I wonder if a fan tried to enact a Rabba ve by tripping and having him catch her 🀣

I would much rather trip & catch him...🀣..just to be on the safe side and guard my bonesπŸ˜†
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PATS...there is no way one would miss a chance to make contact with that stubble of HISS!! 😍
but yeah, speaking for real, I dont think my senses would function if i happen to see or meet him one day.
Devanshi - Oh man. I feel for him, and his wife. I wonder if his wife also saw the girl kiss him on the cheek, bechari. But Im sure she knows that her hubby is more than just a hot shot! Abhi toh sirf suruwaat hainn...aage aage dekho hota hain kya...LOL
me outs, early flight toms, cheers to the MOJITOS PATS and with my granny not being able to make it from India on time because of that dumb air india strike...i'm not going to let go of any opportunities :P LOL. Ciao!πŸ€—
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to kiss him too but not on cheeks... Lmao he found it awkward my my kinna sharmila Banda hai. Hehe.. Thanks for sharing Dee,, yes have been commenting on his profile no worries & yes good luck on the things u have been upto. Hope it turned out Biss! πŸ˜‰
pieperr thumbnail
Heya Krish..πŸ˜ƒ
In & out for a bit.. did you like the epi today?