Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Hye Zoha! I hope your neck is fine now ? 😳

yep! dear, all fine,, I am so tensed with the scenario thoguh, CV's are playing with our emotions,,we have atleast 2 weeks more to go to get the air clear!!!

can't stand this pollution!!! n the polluting pig!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
God please save this show...from more misery..

mpks1 thumbnail
Hey Zoha how is your neck feeling now?
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

yep! dear, all fine,, I am so tensed with the scenario thoguh, CV's are playing with our emotions,,we have atleast 2 weeks more to go to get the air clear!!!

can't stand this pollution!!! n the polluting pig!

Aww, that's good to hear! 😳 You spoke my mind , i'm lack of words to say anything else , CV's ar ehell bent on spoiling our mood and brain by giving clumsy situation , and caustic dialogues, it indigestible man. Khushi goes to Shyam , ASR doesn't believe Khushi , Khushi forgets terrace scene and blah blah so many unjoined dots are running to nowhere. 😕 Where this story is leading to ? One day of hope, another day of darkness ? It hurts! 😳
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
of course it was pyaar - that's the reason Shyam passed a kidney stone

these dialogues are stupid and so is Kh going to Shyam - just like it was dumb when she was on bhang telling Shyam the reason for her marriage

The woman who says she would rather die and hates shyam the most in world sees him as the only one who can help? really?

CVs manipulation of dialogue so ASR will repent and Kh's brain - this is crazy

And now, she probably did get ASR to sign it and that's why she wants him to wait for Shyam at the airport - meanwhile, a dead ASR means shyam gets all the property
shybabe thumbnail

🤣🤣
🤣

OMG Anu..Stop Stop🤣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momma1128

these dialogues are stupid and so is Kh going to Shyam - just like it was dumb when she was on bhang telling Shyam the reason for her marriage

The woman who says she would rather die and hates shyam the most in world sees him as the only one who can help? really?

And now, she probably did get ASR to sign it and that's why she wants him to wait for Shyam at the airport - meanwhile, a dead ASR means shyam gets all the property

My mind is twirling like a cyclone.
shybabe thumbnail

Word Count: 0

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: momma1128

omg ANU!!!! this first laughter I had today,, MOM is shocked by the way I broke into the laughter!! thank for it,,,I want a post on Shyam by u!!! plz!! do it!!

shybabe thumbnail

Word Count: 0