Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! Finally, another high current episode. Pheww, Khushi blurt out all the truth to him , just need a capsule of FAITH between these two destroyed souls. 😳

SH*T , I guess Khushi will be convinced to take signatures of Arnav over that Will. 😳
mpks1 thumbnail
I wish they had made Khushi say few more dialogues about Shyam at least she could have told him how he man handles and harasses her.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
How can Khushi still behave and think so naive, demanding help from Shyam ? Seriously Khushi ? 😳
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is asking for help from Shyam!! Come on what the hell is this!!

One second she says she rather die than think about them together - this is the way she is showing her nafrat - oh dear oh dear

CVs are manipulating the characters too much -

ASR would not have said those harsh words about her parents or the money again and there is no way Khushi will seek help from Shyam

this is dumb
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

How can Khushi still behave and think so naive, demanding help from Shyam ? Seriously Khushi ? 😳

Sadaf, this clearly shows that she might hate him but still trusts him more than ASR. I can't believe this that they have made her do this.
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Sadaf, this clearly shows that she might hate him but still trusts him more than ASR. I can't believe this that they have made her do this.

This is ridiculous simply out of the sense. The man who has betrayed your whole family, who had put lid on your eyes by hiding biggest truth of being married , enough points left to have trust on him ? Come on, i'm gonna bang my head on the wall.
Khushi's Character is so butchering to an extent. CV's have lost it.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why is Khushi seeking help from Shyam...😕

And please fire the dialogue writer...i can't stand the dialogues...absolutely horrible...

Isn't the pain enough?...do they have to ruin it further by giving them harsh dialogues...😡
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought the episode was freaking BRILLIANT, except for the part where Khushi gave away her brains to charity..
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am happy atleadt I got to know,, the ASR is the person "jinhey hum sabse jyada" sab se jyada kya "

PYAAR!

VISHWASS

KYA?

I read it as Pyaar, so i am happy atleast she realises!!!

but going to Shyam for help, is tooo much!! PAAGAL!!

BTW HI ALL bISSTERS!!!
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
When Khushi said she'd rather die than to be in any rapport with Shyam. ASR got relaxed and took a deep breath of happiness. But why ? Why he still didn't believed her ? How long this way of FAITH gonna go ?