Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shalu - totally chor-ing that. LOVE IT!
Episode was great today, both Barun and Sanaya were brilliant!! Finally I can say that IPK is BACK! and I hope the cv's continue through this, and GUL, i've heard your on the forum somewhere, please do goo through this thread :)
and BARUN SOBTI, LUB YOU!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi sadaf, fari...divs..😃

sadaf..i loved the new rabba ve..i know many hated it..but it loved it😆..maybe because it had the signature palate in sync with it😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hye Shy!🤗

Yes, I truly loved new version of Rabba ve, it is actually EPIC. The sad moment , Khushi's tears while he walked away by his side , those brown eyes catching her by palat scene and its all make the mixture , essence of love. So ya, It is touchwood to my heart.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
one more..
bye gotta scoot😃

Bye Fari..gotta go..in a hurry😃

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shybabe

one more..

bye gotta scoot😃

Bye Fari..gotta go..in a hurry😃

Bye !! 😳
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillidikudi

Fari teri meerabai wali line kidhar gayi? How are you? 😊

Hi Divs...I am good, How r u?

Meerabai wali line will be making a come back...I was just trying not to be obsessed for sometime. 😆😳
mpks1 thumbnail
Hello BISSters, Gul's post, Kruti's post too many things are going on in the forum.
As for Kruti's post about Barun's absence what did she mean by this. Can anybody explain this to me, so what will happen to the love story.

till how many day is barun for leave

he told actually his film shooting schedule is of 40 days but directors has given barun 11 day leave but in show now we will see barun very less...but we will get to dis this is only for few day !!

Shalu thanks for awesome gifs.

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Hello BISSters, Gul's post, Kruti's post too many things are going on in the forum.
As for Kruti's post about Barun's absence what did she mean by this. Can anybody explain this to me, so what will happen to the love story.

till how many day is barun for leave

he told actually his film shooting schedule is of 40 days but directors has given barun 11 day leave but in show now we will see barun very less...but we will get to dis this is only for few day !!

Shalu thanks for awesome gifs.

Hi Prema...how are you ? 😊

I am also confused. Barun has been shooting for the movie for quite a few days now...which we know from Mishti's post...I am guessing these 11 days will be the final days of the movie shoot.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Prema, Fari!
Im guessing the shooting doesnt happen all at once, so they might be shooting in segments hence, Barun will take leave once in a while. However, Im sure all of that is probably organized between Barun and the PH. These 11 days might be to shoot a big chunk of the movie.
mpks1 thumbnail
Thanks Fari and Dee, I guess we have to wait. Anyway he won't be there after ME, we don't know for how long. But they cannot stretch the kidnapping drama for too long and again the audience will start to lose interest. I for one not interested to see too many Shyam-Khushi scenes, that's not what I expected. Keeping my fingers crossed.