Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tomorrow will be awesome... atleast for Shyam, they will start acting like a Team!!
I would have liked to see ASR trying to protect Khushi from Shyam in RM for a week before the kidnap but seems like that luxury is out of the question now!

Good episode... was not a fan of new rabba ve... may be I should watch it again!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was actually cheering Khushi on today!! "Agar aap hamare barein mein itni ghatiya soch rakh sakte hai toh hum eh lagta hai ki aap hamare safai kay layak hi nahin hai" FINALLY!! You go girl!!😃
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

How AMAZING was today's episode?? Does Khushi know he saw the terrace fiasco? He did say that he wanted to tell his sister the truth on the day of the wedding only, and would have done so had it not been for her pregnancy..

Uff Barun ws fantastic today! And so was Sanaya..The precap was something! Welcome back ASR..😈

More like welcome back ASR and IPKKND!! lubbed it!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

500 episode formula 🤣

Anu, methinks she is fine keeping quiet.. cause when he's kidnapped, they need have this he wakes up on bed she tells hi the truth thing.. plus it'll give him more time to ponder on why she thinks its ghatiya on his part.. :) but when does thinking score over drool? sigh* 😆

I thought they showed in SBS that Kh tells him the whole thing and then ASR says she fabricated everything - why he doesn't turn the car around and ask the guptas is part of the 500 epi formula 😉

But the reason she sees ASR and Shyam dynamic is so that she puts together that Shyam has been feeding him a pack of lies
mpks1 thumbnail
I want both of them to say things they know to each other. its no point in stretching the MU further.

Also 500 episode formula, I am just laughing at it now, the PH has lot of new shows, I am sure this will not reach that point.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TAKE IT...

ASR IS BACK FULL MODE IS TURNED ON...😉

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DCgirl

tomorrow will be awesome... atleast for Shyam, they will start acting like a Team!!
I would have liked to see ASR trying to protect Khushi from Shyam in RM for a week before the kidnap but seems like that luxury is out of the question now!

Good episode... was not a fan of new rabba ve... may be I should watch it again!

I don't know if I am weird or what, but i burst out lauging hearing the new Rabba Vey, maybe they should have just played the new song without adding the verse "Rabba Vey" in..I am too accustomed to the old tune for RV to accept a new one..😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laddoo598

I was actually cheering Khushi on today!! "Agar aap hamare barein mein itni ghatiya soch rakh sakte hai toh hum eh lagta hai ki aap hamare safai kay layak hi nahin hai" FINALLY!! You go girl!!😃

see we are not Khushi bashers - we are comedy bashers 😆

I want her to go OFF on him tomorrow.

fight fight fight fight fight - I have been waiting for this for sooo long
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Word Count: 0

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hi tanu! i liked it too! :D i have a thing for the show's bg tunes so even if the episode lacked lustre anywhere, the rabba ve added the monologue on Khushi's part for me :) i know she was glorified today.. naari shakthi toh jaise forum pe sawaar ho gayyi hai samjo 😆

Anu, you really think she will notice that and more so do math?

hi prema and shy!! Oh my did he look delish today.. i love the side profile wheh he's walking away from the terrace!!

Suha re-consider for my sake plz :P