Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay!! sll the right questions!! Go ASR!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There you go!! i lovey this dialogue!! the reason why parents' were brought up.. meaning they were so good at their raising but she ditched them? 😆 that's why its said they are not there to see today.. yayy dialogue writer :D

and lovey the silent treatment ka dialogue!! 2-2 Mr.__!!

woohoo so much drama too much to take :P also lovey precap! :)
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Keep it going keep it talking...

but honestly there is dhoka due to silence on Kh's part - so she must let it out
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
please hold me...😆 he looks even more delicious in the precap...FInally the ASR is back baby..
Ariel thumbnail
why wont he tell her what he saw and what he heard her say? thats the right explanation for why he didnt say anything and just forcefully married her!! Common dont keep this shit inside anymore
momma1128 thumbnail
PLEASE TELL HER ABOUT THE TERRACE!!!

and giddy up - the first time Kh knows ASR knows and that Shyam and ASR have had this discussion...light bulbs KHUSHI...look at him
Ariel thumbnail
I know anu!!! I loved the precap!! I hope there is an ASR - Shyam faceoff tomo!! Wipe that sleazy smile off his face!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ariel

why wont he tell her what he saw and what he heard her say? thats the right explanation for why he didnt say anything and just forcefully married her!! Common dont keep this shit inside anymore

500 episode formula 🤣

Anu, methinks she is fine keeping quiet.. cause when he's kidnapped, they need have this he wakes up on bed she tells hi the truth thing.. plus it'll give him more time to ponder on why she thinks its ghatiya on his part.. :) but when does thinking score over drool? sigh* 😆
momma1128 thumbnail
GO AND FIGHT KHUSHI COME ON (how funny is it that droolers want Khushi to fight - perhaps we just wanted her to act like a woman instead of comedy queen)...

look at that face off between rakshas and pervert - go go go
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How AMAZING was today's episode?? Does Khushi know he saw the terrace fiasco? He did say that he wanted to tell his sister the truth on the day of the wedding only, and would have done so had it not been for her pregnancy..

Uff Barun ws fantastic today! And so was Sanaya..The precap was something! Welcome back ASR..😈