Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I read that 'seva' thing - maybe Khushi finally understands what Anjali said about ASR and how he responds to love AND maybe (fingers crossed), she read his mother's note!!!

She is going to kill him with kindness - that is the way I always imagine Khushi doing it - her goodwill is her biggest weapon
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
40 pages on the new AT?!?!??!?!

congratulations!!

Just peeped in to say hi.

BBL
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning Bissers!! 🤗 ❤️
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ yup... Kh will be singing, jitne bhi tu karle sitam...

Shy...need a VM from Kh side now, LOL
momma1128 thumbnail
good day all - morning affirmation for all BISSters and those who visit

I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun
mpks1 thumbnail
Good Morning Ladies. I really don't know where the Cvs are going with this.

Dialogues suck big time, everyday its like seeing something new.

New rabba ve, new song, what's going on.
mpks1 thumbnail
Now I really don't know what's going on for sure. What the hell is wrong with the writers, diluting the intense scenes like this. I thought she will explode. But this is something else.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! OMG! New Rabba vey sad song, it touched my heart. Loved it.
momma1128 thumbnail
New rabba ve was fabulous -

I don't know why they are making her act like nothing is wrong - hasn't that gotten her into enough pickles already.

I think it makes her look like she lives in an alternate universe than the asli duniya she was trying to introduce him too.

Oh well - she better blow up soon.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
W*F ? How can Khushi behave so normal and funny again ? 😳 She's definitely covering her face in front her family, so none could begin to ask the questions. I know being funny is her only weapon to cower the tears and pain.