Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If he is already abroad and he is going to be in the episodes this week then it will not be 11 days without Barun. But I will be so happy with the kidnap of ASR if now the love story shifts to Kh realizing what it means not to have ASR in her life.
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, its time she also goes through what Arnav did when he ran behind the ambulance thinking he lost her!! What would it be like if soon Khushi also holds onto Arnav's face, and says somethings along the lines of "WHAT IF I LOST YOU". Its time she admits she is faraked by this man!
cv's, despite loosing your creative side for the last 2 months, please make this track a redemption to garner your viewers :) We want Kh to realize every bit of what would it be like to loose this man!!
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I โค๏ธ Barun! I really hope story moves while he is away.๐Ÿ˜Š but i will miss him.. ... Agreed Anu..i hope Cvs show Kh story..and no tantrums but i need more input in Shyam's part of the play as well..just move the story! and NO more chawl drama..i want to see Shanti Nivas already

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pisces25

Btw to people who think he is "unprofessional"
He took a leave for 5 days 2-3 weeks ago. Did y'all notice??
Not me.
Hmm...

I love how he wants to try new things for creative satisfaction.

who called him unprofessional?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข i guess ppl get really jealous of his fame!
well said Devanshi.๐Ÿ˜Š and yes i am very glad that he get to experience bigger screen and gets to make connection..he is progressing in life..and i am so ON with it.. i wish he does plays, tries theatre as well.. it builts up stong foundation for acting..the more u do the more passionate u become.๐Ÿ˜Š
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ebil anu!!

flash news : the makers of IPK are going to launch a new crime show.. ๐Ÿ˜† . ๐Ÿ˜† i don't know how to react.. will it turn comedy after 7 months?
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

ebil anu!!

flash news : the makers of IPK are going to launch a new crime show.. ๐Ÿ˜† . ๐Ÿ˜† i don't know how to react.. will it turn comedy after 7 months?

๐Ÿคฃ more like they will have duppata flying and trip and catch while solving a crime.
Oh 4 lions when you can't handle this show why go starting another one.
God help this show even Nissar is involved with some other show on Zee Tv.
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

ebil anu!!

eeebilll ๐Ÿ˜›

muahahahahaha

see this is why they have Kh saving ASR. Not only does it work for the story and starting her lubs and his amends, and work for Barun film shoot , but they can recycle idea and script for new show!! chindi chor ph ki jai
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good eve' Bisster's ๐Ÿค—
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Talk about balancing act! first half of the story was all about ASR being the protector and second half begins with Kh rescuing ASR! why not get him to the hospital (diabetic coma), make him a vegetable so that she can be adarsh Bhartiya naari and take care of him!

momma1128 thumbnail
Florence Nightinpompomgale!!!! HOSPITAL HOSPITAL co-ma co-ma----> dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak limp hugwa