Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: momma1128

I want that Kh who pushes him and his wrong buttons because that is what he needs. He doesn't need this comedy queen - he wants the one who is witty and bubbly but a firecracker and merciless.

I am curious about the convo tomorrow. Each will be right from their own perspective in whatever they say. ArHi is having a damn conversation for the first time and it's about a bomb. Great.

The best conversation in the history of IPK, now please we need them to talk both of them to spit fire and brim...Let them get it out.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anuuu if you freakin don't drool up fast.. i will drool at randomly unacceptable places!! get out already!! L. O. L.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

Anuuu if you freakin don't drool up fast.. i will drool at randomly unacceptable places!! get out already!! L. O. L.

It's been shot Sinnie - no amount of drool will help.

But I think it's important to see that she also lacks trust in him and she will reflect on it.
How similar the situations are:

She hears him on the phone with La - I know you are in love with La (he hears her on terrace with Shyam, I know you are in love with Shyam)

she says I know this is the truth because you are giving me silence when asked (ASR thinks Shyam is the truth as she never brings up his name)

The lack of trust is both ways - so again I say to the CVs, you cannot act like the mahan if you have committed the same error. Kh needs reflection as well and acknowledgement that her silence was a bad choice.

ASR will redeem himself for everything.
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after a long time hearing the sad rabba ve made me feel good!!!😊
momma1128 thumbnail
okay Sinnie - drool ur heart out - I made a post on the epi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2966930&PID=56893060&#56893060
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

okay Sinnie - drool ur heart out - I made a post on the epi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2966930&PID=56893060&#56893060

Loved it Anu. Mind reading again 😊
Will be back soon.
star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on 38th AT... Barun in movies now... my best wishes r with him... sure he will shine there also, he is most talented & dedicated to his work.

momma1128 thumbnail
I lub Barun.

I hope the CVs utilize his absence to move Kh's feelings further. It is the only thing that makes sense - make the jhalli grow up!!
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love Barun ❤️

Hope CV's get a better BD of him, the one today was just 🤢

But I love how Barun can give fantastic expression even infront of a BD 😉
Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dropping by just to say LUB YOU BARUN SOBTI!

the white shirt, the tan-coloured pants, and the temptation to ruffle your hair...haiii. Yet, you say you dont know why people love you so much. Dude, you are freaking phenomenal. On a Barun induced high at the moment. Excuse me :P
Have a great day/night BISSers. 11 days without him in the show, but dont worry, Im sure they have banked up his episodes, and as long as i know that Barun is doing great, and experimenting, and expanding himself in the world of cinema, im all good. And not too forget, we would DEFINITELY like some sansein rukh jayegi bits from Khushi, since this track would be exceptional for that. (read cv trolls)