Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Always..the best...his side profile

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I nafrat you all bisstas... I will be back after I watch the episode... much later!

@Shy... thanks for the preview...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today's episode was good enough for the start of week , no inconsistent fillers or dialogues , right to the brink to proceed the show. Initially i thought Khushi got collapsed from the roof , 😆then i acknowledged how come, when her Angel is there to salvage her.
shybabe thumbnail
Take it...I wont be doing this for a while..my fingers r itchy today😆

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the fb's and that she realized that she loves him - she needs to say it to herself - her own farak padta hain kyunki saas rukh jayee track.

What are the chances that he will tell her what he saw on the terrace and at Heer Ranjha and the wrapping paper? None huh. That's what I thought - because how else could she say why didn't you ask me if she had known what he saw.

Barun looked awesome today. OM dearrr
shybabe thumbnail
Another one...

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya ladeej!

Back 2 mayka(LOL)...aftr a short break...Shalu...keel me more
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anu use some of your drool and write please :P mean drool please..

if you need kicks, watch shy..

more kicks? here - *KICK* 😛

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Sadaf I noticed it too, something different about his hair today. Anyway finally its out and Khushi still has a long way to go, this is just the beginning and please let her grow up. If thaey use any more of that toing toing BG and I will send hate mails to SP and 4 Lions.

Its pretty much transparent , he's further shaping up himself for his movie. Btw, he looks Hot as always. 😉 Yep! Atlast, Khushi's bells got ring in her heads and she moved ahead , but its still not enough for the storyline , she has indeed standing at the preliminary stage , an elongated routes to go and comprehend the situation , might be ASR's blurt out regarding Shyam affair issue gonna pierce her head in two parts and she come up as a brave woman , henceforth. Frankly, i can't wait to see serious woman power of Khushi , comedy is in mud now , its high time for some precise theme and potential to confront. What to say that idiotic BG score ? I just hate it man , how come CV's even use it for repulsive and illogical scenes ?

Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi B, tanu and sadaf!! how goes?

suha.. you should!! they almost hugged.. 😆 😆