Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
He looks so damn good today - AHHH AHHH AHHH

(and for those who are wondering - yes, I am going to say it again)

I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun I lub Barun
mpks1 thumbnail
W*F is wrong with the BG. is this is how they are going to reveal the truth.Do they have any sense to write scenes like this.
mpks1 thumbnail
Khushi should stop her bhak-bhak. ASR can you let her jump. I can't take it any more. So its ok for her to listen to that half-baked conversation and come to this conclusion and he cannot. What kind of double standards is this? Oh yeah, she is a SP bahu and she is always right no matter.
momma1128 thumbnail
Oh that went on for waaay tooo long.

But now it comes the conversation - get it on!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I of IPKKND matches with I of inconsistency!! 😆

don't know what that was.. one moment i am watching a comedy moment.. then a tragedy moment then a romantic moment.. (biggest catch of all.. i did NOT get the use of rabba ve THERE🤣) then there is seriousness, then intensity..

by the end of this you either want to push both of them off the terrace or jump yourself.
stardust- thumbnail
ah come on now Khushi? do you love him so much? that you thought one thing he tells it once.. and you'll do it for him? 😳 then why the misunderstanding? is it justified?

okay then; so is his MU.. 😆
momma1128 thumbnail
YAAAY she realizes lubs lubs - now say it out loud!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
omg - MU of pheelings upon pheelings

IPK need emosonal enema
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

I of IPKKND matches with I of inconsistency!! 😆

don't know what that was.. one moment i am watching a comedy moment.. then a tragedy moment then a romantic moment.. (biggest catch of all.. i did NOT get the use of rabba ve THERE🤣) then there is seriousness, then intensity..

by the end of this you either want to push both of them off the terrace or jump yourself.

Sinnie, I agree, worst scene ever shot in this show, on par with KKG-SR's OTT comedy. I am so glad Barun is taking off from this madness for some days.
stardust- thumbnail
it was actually good prema :) watch if you have time.. at least something rings a bell for her.. sad that its suicide yet still she confessed she loves him.. to herself if not him..

it is blatantly inconsistent the lead up to this.. but what ended well was well.