Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just hope Khushi behaves like a woman in love for once and shows some signs of despair instead of diving straight into CIDgiri, looking for hubby dearest, accompanied by her toing toing BG..The sheer horror!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unprofessional bugs me. He has obviously worked it out with the movie producers and 4 Lions. Those are the only people he needs to be professional towards - they are his bosses.

Now, the responsibility of the show is not on his shoulders, he acts in it - the story and moving it forward is on 4 Lions. So when people complain that what will happen to the show if he is gone for 2 weeks - go ask 4 Lions why the show is so dependent on his screen presence alone. Where were they for 11 months while they had a cast of 9 others??

And lastly, Barun's first priority is to his career. Why do fans expect him to not further it by broadening his horizons??

Lub you Barun. Go forth and prosper. (sound like a Jedi)
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
hey all Bissters,,, Divanshi, Sinnie, Sadaf, Taanu, dDDV, Sharmi, Anu,,

so I gues ppl celebrating Barun's absence, I am planning for a vacation trip now!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

so I gues ppl celebrating Barun's absence, I am planning for a vacation trip now!!!

zoha you crack me up 😆

anu - like EXACTLY!! :P yea. why do people say they can't watch the show without him.. ofc we can't too.. i find it quite strange i am celebrating his absence :P but ask your PH this question.. is the story so week it needs your hot actor on screen to cash TRP? ;-) LOL

dev - i heard he took just a day's break when he got married. unprof. very.
laddoo598 thumbnail

The sign of a true BISSter, planning your vacation in tandem with Barun's absence on the show! Bwahahaha!!😆😆 I am so happy that the next two weeks will be very productive for me since significant time which would have been spent on drooling, can now be allocated to important things like studies..😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Woow, really Zoha! 🤣 And, I'm thinking to learn some cooking now. 🤣 Look as if, Barun has given us a time to live your own lives as well. 🤣
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Unprofessional bugs me. He has obviously worked it out with the movie producers and 4 Lions. Those are the only people he needs to be professional towards - they are his bosses.

Now, the responsibility of the show is not on his shoulders, he acts in it - the story and moving it forward is on 4 Lions. So when people complain that what will happen to the show if he is gone for 2 weeks - go ask 4 Lions why the show is so dependent on his screen presence alone. Where were they for 11 months while they had a cast of 9 others??

And lastly, Barun's first priority is to his career. Why do fans expect him to not further it by broadening his horizons??

Lub you Barun. Go forth and prosper. (sound like a Jedi)

He is not the first TV actor to take a break and try his luck in movies?? whats so unprofessional about it?

We might see some banked shots, some BD but what the hey, if the story progresses, thats all anyone should care about.

Maybe Kh's realization track will be so powerful that we might hardly notice ASR is away??? Nahhh, thats not happening!

Can we get a song for Kh in ASR's absence??
Tum bin kya hai jeena , kya hao jeena... tum bin kya hai jeena
Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise? kaise jiya jaaye tum bin?
sadiyon se lambi hai raate, sadiyon se lambe huye din...

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Zoha haah you cracked me 🤣

Next 2 weeks I am going to be at my productive best.

laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DCgirl

He is not the first TV actor to take a break and try his luck in movies?? whats so unprofessional about it?

We might see some banked shots, some BD but what the hey, if the story progresses, thats all anyone should care about.

Maybe Kh's realization track will be so powerful that we might hardly notice ASR is away??? Nahhh, thats not happening!

Can we get a song for Kh in ASR's absence??
Tum bin kya hai jeena , kya hao jeena... tum bin kya hai jeena
Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise? kaise jiya jaaye tum bin?
sadiyon se lambi hai raate, sadiyon se lambe huye din...

I would love to see special emphasis being given to Khushi's tadap..Abhi nahin tadpegi toh kab tadpegi?? I swear if his kidnapping doesn't affect her than the dude will probably have to die for her to realize her feelings..
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lo, i am thoding the nariyal today 😳

that lady on his shoulder is La.. hmm he looks disinterested in her.. wonder why he'd kill his wife over her.. hmmm

suha - song??on KKG's feelings? 🤣 let them get to your hug first!! 😆