Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

dev.. is that from the other forum? how do we listen? i kind of want the voice? :P

i read about the SBB/S!! i am glad Barun is on a leave!! and 11 days but that does nothing to give him a rest.. movie shooting isin't exactly soft 😕.. in story point of view, great progress!! when the one side love is on leave, we get the other side.. yipee!! :D

any pointers towards Barun's role etc? did he just invite any wrath from fans of IPK? 😆

http://www.indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34336 here but you will have to make an account 😃

No clue about the movie. But he defintely invited wrath from fans. Mods have a tough week ahead of them. Already topics about quitting show, barun being unprofessional etc...
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

dev.. is that from the other forum? how do we listen? i kind of want the voice? :P

i read about the SBB/S!! i am glad Barun is on a leave!! and 11 days but that does nothing to give him a rest.. movie shooting isin't exactly soft 😕.. in story point of view, great progress!! when the one side love is on leave, we get the other side.. yipee!! :D

any pointers towards Barun's role etc? did he just invite any wrath from fans of IPK? 😆

the drool scores again 🤣
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: momma1128

the drool scores again 🤣

I initially freaked out after watching SBS..I was in panic thinking how am I supposed to survive without watching Barun on my screen for 11 days..But then I calmed down and thought about the possible upsides of this..I mean the CVs have no way but to focus on Khushi's feelings if hotwa is missing this week and next week..Also, imagine how explosive the reunion will be after what seems to be, the longest separation between ArHi..😃
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yea. i give up. go rub away your drool forsees things.. there!! happy? 🤣

dev - i know.. ambition = unprofessional.. 😆 anyway, i assume that's the reason he keeps getting more takes.. probably stressed with the muvi and show shoots.. and such a memorable dialogue to remember 🤣... hmm the break should also win sympathy 😆.. and he should get some rest if that ever be possible.. :) thanks for the links!! :)
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^
Have the BISSters not been chanting for Shyam to remove ASR so Kh understands what it feels like without her shadow!!
Missing - done
Hospital - next

Do it CVs come on - if ever this was a time to copy from the AT - do it now!! Drool will save you 🤣

I wonder if Barun will get any rest at all really. Seems to be burning the candle at both ends (and I don't mean any reference to the candlewick show)
momma1128 thumbnail
Dear CVs - stay away from the DEW and go towards the drool

for Sinnie -

drool = happy = clarity = foreseeing the future

simple fuzzy mathematics

BISSS is BLISS
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm quite happy that atlast Barun is getting a leave for couple of days , initially i got much alarmed by not having Barun on my screen for weeks then i realised , even if its happening then its for his own good , though afterall movie isn't flexible band to stretch hope his health prospers simultaneously. Still wondering how come i survive without seeing him. Hence , now this is the whole new ball game for Khushi , if Arnav isn't presence Khushi eventually turns up as a serious woman and will portray her power along with realisation factor of love.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

I wonder if Barun will get any rest at all really. Seems to be burning the candle at both ends (and I don't mean any reference to the candlewick show)

oh i know what you are talking about.. you want to be the diya? he's the baati 🤣 we drool you know? we can guess 😳

and i din't know that Barun taking a leave was the only way to get the focus off him.. and do something missing since november - a separation that will make people realize the imp of the missing!

BTW more reference to the cousin show.. the male lead took a break too.. not becuz of a muvi role but cuz of illness..and they used cut paste shots of him on the hospital bed.. sadly; the track was known to see a further dip in ratings.
pisces25 thumbnail
Btw to people who think he is "unprofessional"
He took a leave for 5 days 2-3 weeks ago. Did y'all notice??
Not me.
Hmm...

I love how he wants to try new things for creative satisfaction.
pisces25 thumbnail
Please Barun yaar take credit for the work.
In the interview he even went on to say Acting is something I do not take pride in. Kya?/

I love the way he said Ciao 😆