Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Before I go to sleep...

A LITTLE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE...YES OR NO?😉 Going to bed with a little hope..Sighs!

THE BEST MOMENT EVER IN IPK!

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shy, Thanks for the reminders. I needed it. 🤗
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can you plz PM me the int link...?
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Will miss him. Hai no Barun for 11 days 😭

It's okay Good Luck on the movie Barun Love you!!

Btw did anyone watch todays sbb?? Khushi told him the truth and he didn't believe her.Being true to his characterization I would be sad if he believed her.

SBS said Barun is on a leave for 11 days to go shoot his movie. So everyone get out your binoculars and be on a lookout for him 🤣

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Shy - lovely!!!

So ASR doesn't believe Kh - good. He wouldn't because he has never believed anything that came out of her mouth. Yakin ASR, she told you it's about yakin, not vishwas. When you have the faith, your redemption will start. (*stock up on Kleenex*)

Bring on the kidnap and hospital and everything. Just kill toing toing puhlease!!!!

Congrats Barun and best of luck with the filming!!!!! So we will be treated to a passed out ASR for a week, a groggy one fb'ing wild for another...and then we will get the rescue.

(our AT is very popular these days because love him or hate, you can't ignore Barun and what he has done for this show)

I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN 😛

I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN ❤️

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DCgirl

Hi ladies: can you post the text of Barun's interview here? I dont have an account on that website. if not, a summary will help too.

Thanks much!!

Okay I will try my best to remember what he said here it goes

Interviewer: Hi Everyone my heart is pounding, it's racing as for the very first time we are talking to someone who has been giving a lot of grief to his wife on the show the one the only Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti

Barun: Thank you so much I don't know if I should be thanking you for getting me on board here. Or to tell you take it easy and relax

Interviewer: Thank you so much!! But after seeing your onscreen character and seeing how you give grief to your onscreen wife, I thought this man is khadoos. But you are not

Barun: he said something sorry couldn't quite catch it. I believe it was just like I am just playing a character or something

Interviewer: Sorry just pulling your leg on that one. Actually Sanaya was here Barun and I got a chance to see her and she has been telling us a lot of things about you both as ASR and Barun. When she came to UK

Barun: Ya she just got back today

Interviewer: unanimous request was everyone wanted to meet Barun

Barun: ya first thing she tells me gosh people love you so much. I was feeling very thankful to you all

Interviewer: Yes we are now looking forward to seeing you there is such an overwhelming response to see you that Star UK has no choice but to bring you on board

Barun: hopefully

Interviewer:Now tell us you have come a long way started off as Raj from DMG to Baat hamari paki to Iss Pyaar you have become a household name across every age group and community. How do you feel?

Barun:I really don't know what I am doing which is so special. Actually it's not regular this kind of fond, between the tv industry from what I have seen and from the 2-3 years that I have been here, there have been a lot of people who are here from a really long time. I really don't know what I am doing so special, I am just doing the exact same thing I was doing before and no one was noticing me and it's just God's been very very kind to me. People have been very creative the way they look at it. I just want to tell people that I am just a regular guy just keep liking me. I think the beauty lies in the beholder just look at it the same way you look at it now.

Interviewer: That so nice of you to be saying. I think I have to agree with you. But whatever I think you have won millions of hearts and very surprisingly shows which do very well online, but this particular show is doing amazingly well across the boards it's doing brilliant on the TRP's or whatever where the shows are rated I think in India. You both have become the rage not only you all as a team but you standing as well. So we can only say we wish you luck

I also want to take this opportunity to thank Sehban and what do you have to say about that

Barun:Sehban is a fantastic guy. We have done a lot of things together during DMG times. I think at the time I came in he was at his best. I was doing a very nasty character. (He said something couldn't quite get it). Ya we had a really good time, he is a really good and fantastic guy to have around

Interviewer: I can totally agree with you on that he is a really good friend of ours here on urlremoved.

Barun I can't let you go without mentioning few names you have millions of fans but I will single out a few names.If you can say a big hello to Jenanie who is all the way from Chennai and she is die hard

Barun: Jenanie. HI Jenanie thank you for watching the show. Jenanie and everyone else we will keep on surprising you it's a daily show we can't write amazing things every day. Please forgive us for the days we are not doing good/ off. Working and writing a show is not easy it's a very TOUGH job.Just give us the benefit of the doubt and we will come back with the stuff that surprised you initially okay thank you so much

Interviewer:Two more we have admins one who calls herself salman fan, who is actually a very big Arnav fan and Manskaur. When I told them I got Barun Sobti's number they were ecstatic they were like you can't be you can't be. So what do you have to say to them?

Barun: I want to tell Salmanfans *laugh* that ya she did manage to get my number. It's not a big deal, I am a regular guy don't make a big deal and I want to thank you for watching and just carry on.

Interviewer: Aww thank you so much Barun I don't have a script infront of me I just do whatever comes into my head. This is the first time I am talking to you. I can hope and pray our association grows stronger and stronger . I am totally humbled to see that you are so grounded and simple. I can't believe that. What do you have to say ?

Barun: There's nothing for me to be proud of incase something I do. Ya I don't think acting is something I can take pride in to be honest. If there is something I am proud of, someday you will see me taking pride in

Interviewer:Aww thank you so much. I know your schedules are so hectic and Sanaya said that oh he sleeps on set all day while I do the hardwork. What do you have to say

Yaaa Sanaya is a dear wouldn't like to say anything about it.

Interviewer:Thank you. Someday when you are free would love to do a three way b/w you and Sehban and would love to see all the mischief you were uptp, talk about your cards and gizmos

Barun:Absolutely

Hello everyone this is Barun sobti on urlremoved

thank you for watching the show.

Carry on watching

Ciao ( I died when he said that lol)

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
Thank you Devanshi!!! He is such a really down to earth guy. I love the way he says thanks but really I am not doing anything special. What a great guy.
..Apz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
devanshi thanx for the interview😳 barun took leave for 11 days???am keeping my binoculars ready😆.. on a serious note..am gona miss him so much..damn it!!!! wat has he done to me???😍 love ya barun...good luck on ur film..enjoy ur work!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dev.. is that from the other forum? how do we listen? i kind of want the voice? :P

i read about the SBB/S!! i am glad Barun is on a leave!! and 11 days but that does nothing to give him a rest.. movie shooting isin't exactly soft 😕.. in story point of view, great progress!! when the one side love is on leave, we get the other side.. yipee!! :D

any pointers towards Barun's role etc? did he just invite any wrath from fans of IPK? 😆
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
plus.. pigs would fly the day this guy takes credit to himself for ANYTHING. head desk only!! so yep; thanks Barun.. i wouldn't need to worry about catching IPK @ 8:00 anymore.. only maybe if the story gives pace 😆