Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
you serious Anu? like 3 and 4 sound like they can go into the think tank of KKG not ASR 😆

and though i find this kidnap idea hilarious, i somewhat got you!! well mapped!! i hope CV trolls use it well :D

just one problem - we ain't got budget for outdoor shoots it seems.. so poolside = hospital 😳
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

you serious Anu? like 3 and 4 sound like they can go into the think tank of KKG not ASR 😆

and though i find this kidnap idea hilarious, i somewhat got you!! well mapped!! i hope CV trolls use it well :D

just one problem - we ain't got budget for outdoor shoots it seems.. so poolside = hospital 😳

Sinnie - I am so serious. 3 & 4 are going to go thru ASR mind. Suicide is serious dangerous territory for him, rip open old wounds baby. Come on Barun - give me the lion who screams whimpers! I don't give a frick about where the hospital is - could be babuji's room, payash's bed or he could share Jeevika's hospital bed, heard she's admitted to ICU wing. Move the damn story away from toing toing. Kill that bg music NOW.
pieperr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu , you have it all mapped out perfect 😃
we want ASR IN HOSPITAL ... Only way kh realises what he means to her..no one to try her 101 tricks or listen to her sanak talks. The way this is going its khushi who needs redemption more than Asr. Its difficult to feel even some slight empathy for a character who is OTT 24/7.
Having said that haven't watched the last 2 days ..will wait for it yo get back on track,,otherwise I have shy 😛 here for doses.

Jahn .. Love the song, congrats on the new AT.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anu: Brill script Anu..Hope Cvs read it too! 😉
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love love love love his smile.. ☺️
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jahnvi just heard the song was not working before, no idea why. Just perfect.
@Anu plotting jo gayi, lekin this PH has no idea on execution. I hope they figure it out asap.
I want the end of toing toing too.
Edited by dillidikudi - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Made a post...please check it out if time permits.

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to the 38th AT!!!!
happy weekend guys.
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Anu di 🤗
That was one of the best scripts I've read... Man I want Khushi to realise too that she loves him !!
arghh !! They are dragging it up now...If nothing happens on Mon and Tues Im ...Im ... I dont know I'll probably just hang myself😡
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
Shobz - don't be like Khushi please 😆 I have my hopes pinned to this outburst from ASR. The promo looked a little flat - but so did that promo of holi and episode was waaay better