Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Devanshi - Thanks for sharing

Anu - u r keeling me...*thud drool die repeat*

me off catch ya later ladeej...ciao
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Isssh! My heartbeat skipped when i saw him lying down on the recliner , as soon the next moment proves me this is the old flashback. πŸ’” Man , I'm missing you endless! </3
He called Khushi but the call got cut , now i'm anxious Arnie boy is really in some sorta strenuous situation. He wanted to talk to her , though fate didn't let him to do so, plus Khushi's nightmares are increasing. Hence , promo thing seems to be nearby approx , in the next week.

Snake keep your lustful dribbles in your own mouth. Yucckk! 🀒 Your atrocious expressions is so horrible , go eat yourself.

Lastly, At Noreen's Hot Man's list , Barun comes at 21 rank but can anyone beat him ? He's on top of the world, most hottest Guy. <33 Ah! That voice is so damn sexy , feeling so high after hearing it out. 😍 Why wouldn't be , BS has got the most gorgeous voice , i have ever heard. Balvant Kaur! <33
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello hi bye bye dearus
I am super excited for new "ILU" promo. I will imagine he is saying that to his viewers! πŸ˜›
Good Day/Night All πŸ€—
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YEY!!!! Babli accepted and Babli and Payal friends...Mami Loving Payal...soft look at her...
Couch scene...uhhh I LOVE You More Arni,...i so LOVED this surprise Illusions! πŸ₯³β€οΈβ€οΈ Dhak Dhak is back...1 scene hi sahi...but he is there!!!
I LOVE You Barun...muha...that look on the couch...uff...so mezmerizing...❀️☺️
Story is moving... 😊😊😊😊😊
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What's On India:

Monday 21st May: Khushi comes to know that Arnav didn't board the flight to london. How will she react?

Tuesday 22nd May: The whole family gets to know that Arnav didn't reach London and everybody gets worried.

Wednesday 23rd May: Arnav calls Khushi and expresses his love for her. Khushi is shocked to hear this.

Thursday 24th May: Khushi realizes that something is wrong with Arnav. Will she able to figure out what it is?

Friday 25th May: What will be Khushi's plan of action to find Arnav?

http://www.whatsonindia.com/WhatsOnTV/Program/Iss_Pyaar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Doon.aspx
pisces25 thumbnail
Can someone just release the promo already.
I don't want to wait till Wednesday to see Arnav/hear him 😭

Btw Abhaas was awesome today, totally got creeped out. Shirtless scene less said the better!

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think that promo is going to come out this weekend. And until Wednesday is going to be one long day because him not reaching London is going to have to be revealed the same day to her and the family (which is Monday and Tuesday).
pisces25 thumbnail
Anu you were right!!
The promo just aired apparently
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It aired! Holy crap! Must hear it must hear it
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hold your hearts ladies!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXoF7uJ6Z0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
my eyes were thirsty for him for the past few days..and would you look at him...the stubble, the scrubby look, and those eyes that need sleep! awwhh! and then, alas, those 3 words from his mouth...AHHH!! and the way he closes his eyes at the end...i can go on and on!
cveeesss, thank you for airing it already! we need this!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago