Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Manal: πŸ˜† zoha and I r not blood related...but we always thought that were separated...in the hospital when we were born..🀣 we r so similar she is my soul sister
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

I want to break something y'all this forum is hopeless!!!

How was the episode??
How are y'all doing?

Hi devuπŸ€— I don't even venture out in the forum ...i am too disappointed..

the episode was good...do watch it..
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
FariπŸ€—

few more before i leave..

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo someone said barun just shot a promo where arnav calls Khushi and says On the phone I LOVE YOU!! Hehn is this reall??
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Eeeks! What a magical episode.

Tu hi bata mere maula is back , she found the pearls. I always wanted her to come across with those hidden pearls and she did. Her tears doesn't seem to cease , she can't able to comprehend why she'd have made Jalebi's , every dot is connecting , every fluttering emotion is playing the chords in her body and mind , the monologue presented in the ode to their bond is epic , his memories , absence , everything is piercing her soul. As if she is landed upon an empty shore of loneliness , breathless and unbalanced in a movement of vulnerable deep hollow without him. Yes! you're so in love Khushi , you've realized , you've fallen on your knees - a breakdown of love. Hence , Love conquers all.

OMG! The episode was just amazing! But , something was missing and his absence felt through the whole episode while she was seeping down in angst. πŸ₯Ί

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sooo someone said barun just shot a promo where arnav calls Khushi and says On the phone I LOVE YOU!! Hehn is this reall??

🀣🀣
they want phukat mein attention?! woww...and I doubt its real.
Just BISS, devu!πŸ˜‰
@ Shalu - thud, swoon, drool at ALL your doses. THANK YOUUU!! πŸ€—Makes me miss Barun even moreee!! How many days left?!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Devu , many people are already believing about this news as he/she is the same person who had given the spoiler for the new entry of Mami's bro , so I guess we should believe on it. Or else , can't say anything until promo gets on-air.

But, the sudden I LOVE YOU on phone call ?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@ Shy ROFL hahahaha thts cute <3 !!

---
Phew Done With Episodic Review 🀣 !! too lazy to think of a title to make a post today 🀣

---
Kuch Rishte Ajeeb Hi Dhor mein Bande hote hai
Taqraar se Shuru hoti hai
Nafraat ke Saye Mein Panapte hai
Girte hai.. parte hai.. lekin Kayam rehte hai ...
Nafraat barti jaati hai Aur Rishte ki Gath aur gehri hoti jaati hai ...
itni ki ik Din Nafraat bhi aur barne se Sharma jaati hai !
Aur Woh Rishta Sirf ek Bandaan ban ke reh jaati hai ... Lekin Sirf Nafraat wala ...
Kabhi kabhi Aisa Lagta hai jaise ke iss Nafraat ke Mahol mein kuch toh hai jo humse kehta hai ki... Iss Ann Suni ... Anjani si ... ankahe si Ehsaas ko ek mauqa toh do ...
par jis rishte ki neev hi nafraat pe rakhi ho ...Usse Kuch Bhi umeed lagana Nadani nahin toh aur kya hai ... Aur Shayad yeh Nadani Hum kar bete .. warna Kyun itne nafraat ke bahujood humein apki yaad arahi hai ? Kyun Hum apse Ladte hai ... Jagarthe hai ...lekin Apke Jaane ke Baad Ap hi ke Raah dekte hai ...hawao se apki baatein karte hai ...

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST Dialogues I have EVER heard on ANY SHOW !! this truly did remind me the MAGICAL promo4, The reason Behind me started watching this show !! Im actually a fan of that Promo b4 i was a fan of SaRun ! cuz that promo is the Reason why I started watching this show ! and was hooked with it ! even tho now im crazy for ArHi 🀣 ! which i never thought i would be 🀣 !

anyways I always wanted a Similar Sequence in the Show ! which could be linked to Promo4 !! Nafraat Paas aane na de ... Mohabbat durr jaane na de ... !! How Khushi who is shocked that despite all the hatred she got from ASR ! she should Hate him for it !! but Instead She can not Hate him but Fall for him, Aur Shayad yeh nadani hum kar bete ... How cutely intense this Part was !!

Now coming to TU HI BATA ... Honestly i was EAGERLY waiting to listen to it again ! n OMG When they Played it today ! IT WAS PERFECT TIMING As current Khushi's Feelings for ASR ! goes with Tu hi bata How She is finding Answer's to her questions of how she can still love him after all the hatred she is getting from him ! Hats off to the CV's !!

Now to the Camera department πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Jitna we praise thm for today's epi is Less πŸ‘ ! the Way The Tu hi bata Seq Was Done was AMAZING !! it was freaking beautiful πŸ‘ !!

Man Sanaya is truly one for those Actresses ! who Can LOOK AMAZING with Tears 😳 Simply LOVED HER <3 !! Sanaya is truly rocking shocking man πŸ‘ !!

coming to CREEP-WA 😑 !! This Guy is GETTIN CREEPIER passing every day 😑 ! YUCK !! man tht last scene was quite scary πŸ˜• !! His lust seems like Increasing for khushi 😑 ! ASR needs to be bk n teach him a lesson 😑 ! n ROFL Like Crime Master GOGO from Andaaz apna apna 🀣 ! I Swear I will get him to PLAY GOTIYA with Creeps LUSTFULL eyes 😑 !! But Abhaas πŸ‘ ! amazing πŸ‘ !

Now Mami bond ! im loving her Even more ! she is Simply amazing !! cuz Day by day i could clearly see ! this Bubbly shit will get Mami n Payal Closer !!

Now Barun Sobti <3 !! well Tere Yaad mein Kya na bana beta :( Kabhi bana Kutta kabhi kameena 🀣 ! just popped in my mind ! but man Missing u :/ !! wish to See u back soon πŸ€— ! n ASR Back with a Bang <3 !!

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh my gooodnesss BISSS I miss you so damn much
lubly lips and stubbly hunkalicious dangtastically manly speciman

baruuun

shy you murderer
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Devu , many people are already believing about this news as he/she is the same person who had given the spoiler for the new entry of Mami's bro , so I guess we should believe on it. Or else , can't say anything until promo gets on-air.

But, the sudden I LOVE YOU on phone call ?

who knows that fake person *mimic* ASR's voice just like he took his shirt!🀒 i didn't like him wearing Barun's shirt yar