larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
many months ago ihv read that hindi movie the dirty picture by ekta kapoor has been banned in pakistan 2 release

before last saturday ihv visited pakistan and guess what

this film is getting sell in pakistan CD shop's, know ihv read that news on IF forum, know what was that? why this big lie? what are they trying 2 show?

this film even came onscreen 2 times on pakistani TV!
if indian channels r on air in pakistan then its not an excuse to say dat its an india channel they can show what they want,

agent vinod ka suna tha dat the shooting of that film has been denied, but what ihv heard that they hv shooted in hydrabad pakistan.
agent vinod is even getting released in pakistani cinemas, ihv seen from own eyes hanging a big poster of agent vinod out of a pakistani cinema

im not being possesiv or being offensive to anything but i think IF forum should not give such wrong rumors and news to proove dat pak is against india

PEACE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

many months ago ihv read that hindi movie the dirty picture by ekta kapoor has been banned in pakistan 2 release

before last saturday ihv visited pakistan and guess what

this film is getting sell in pakistan CD shop's, know ihv read that news on IF forum, know what was that? why this big lie? what are they trying 2 show?

this film even came onscreen 2 times on pakistani TV!
if indian channels r on air in pakistan then its not an excuse to say dat its an india channel they can show what they want,

agent vinod ka suna tha dat the shooting of that film has been denied, but what ihv heard that they hv shooted in hydrabad pakistan.
agent vinod is even getting released in pakistani cinemas, ihv seen from own eyes hanging a big poster of agent vinod out of a pakistani cinema

im not being possesiv or being offensive to anything but i think IF forum should not give such wrong rumors and news to proove dat pak is against india

PEACE

When? The movie was not allowed to be premiered on Indian TV even...
Geo said AV was banned in Pakistan while I checked with my people back home they said Karachi's cinemas are not playing the movie..
Ahent Vinod was not shot in Pakistan.. they were not granted visas same was the case with Katrina Kaif.. I saw it on geo so I'm not believing any articles..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know about Agent Vinod. Initially, posters were up everywhere, and ads were coming on TV as the film was going to be released in Pak. But then, it was decided that the film contains some material deemed offensive to Pakistan and so it was banned all around. It might be shown on TV by some cable operators but that is illegal, and they are pirated copies. Although, I haven't seen it being run by my cable operator yet.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well u r rite abt Dirty Picture..they said tht the movie is banned in Pak bit i myself have seen the benner outside a cinema and here in Karachi they played the movie in cinema...even i was quiet surprised too..but u talking abt its premeire in pak tv..i don't think i haven't seen any such thingšŸ¤”
i have no idea where AV has been shooted but one thing for sure here cinemas didn't played this movie at all
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

When? The movie was not allowed to be premiered on Indian TV even...
Geo said AV was banned in Pakistan while I checked with my people back home they said Karachi's cinemas are not playing the movie..
Ahent Vinod was not shot in Pakistan.. they were not granted visas same was the case with Katrina Kaif.. I saw it on geo so I'm not believing any articles..

++my dear brosis
meine apni ankhon c dekha hai k the movie 2 baar TV pe lagu hai wahan, i swear!
aur rahi baat agent vinod ki, ihv seen th posters of that moive in punjab

well i neither believe Geo Tv aswell
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

++my dear brosis

tv pe to cable wal bhi movies lagate hain.. that doesnt mean a channel premiered it.. there is a big difference..
The movie Agent Vinod has been completly banned in Karachi because they showed the part being shot in karachi which in real was shot in Rajhastan..
51559 thumbnail
Dirty Picture did not banned in Pakistan..
51559 thumbnail

++my dear brosis

u r rite.. Dirty Picture Atrium Cineplex har jagah per lagi thi..
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you! why showing pak hate agianst india?
nice post.