Brief Update 27/04: Hum Chale Picnic!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm guessing the regular updater is stuck somewhere, so I'm filling in briefly, and once the update is posted this will be put down.

Virat and Manvi are still discussing how they can solve Viren and Jeevika's so-called tiff. In between this, Virat tells Manvi how their partnership never fails and Manvi proudly says that it's because she sits on the driver's seat ðŸ˜› Virat further adds that he wishes their partnership lasts forever- like till the end. Manvi is kind of confused with Virat's change of words but she ignores it and gives the idea of going for a picnic so that Viren and Jeevika can spend some quality time together. Virat thinks that it will be the most appropriate chance for him to propose too.

Next morning everyone is packing, but Madan is thinking about how Manvi will get treated. Pinky forces him to enjoy the day and leave the worries whereas Biji assures Dr. Manan that she will not allow Manvi to run around and will give her medicines on time + water every half an hour. 

Virat is knocking on Manvi's door and Manvi is looking at the spots on her hands. She quickly covers up and tells herself that today is the last day that Virat can call her partner because from tomorrow, she will be on cold war again; since if she doesn't then Jeevika will feel bad. On the other hand, Viren is getting ready in his room and Jeevika is staring at him ðŸ˜‰ when he realizes, he just makes a face. Jeevika gets sad but she decides to take their wedding music CDs to bring back her old Viren-ji ðŸ˜³

In the bus, Dabbu and Pinky are super excited seeing the luxury, they talk non-stop. Manvi says she will sit near the driver's seat to get the perfect view. Biji warns her not to run around too much but Manvi brushes it off, she goes to the front only to see Virat on the driver's seat. Seeing him, she freaks out and says she will behind with Dabbu. Virat is left alone and so, he asks the driver to drive instead.

Viren does not sit with Jeevika. Jeevika is sad again and thus making faces at Viren who is feeling very bad but has still put on the angry look. Dabbu plays the wedding CD and Viren-Jeevika remember their moments together before their marriage (engagement, proposal, dance) with their background music going on.

Dabbu is hungry and Manvi tells him that the snacks are with Biji, so Dabbu rushes to get them giving Virat a chance to go to Manvi, although she's a little upset, Virat sits next to her. Viren too moves to Jeevika when she's dozing off and her head is hitting the window so Viren slowly keeps his hand to avoid Jeevika's head from hitting the window ðŸ˜³

They reach the picnic venue and everyone gets off the bus. Virat asks Manvi if she recalls what he told her before she fainted the other day? Manvi thinks then says yes! Virat is eager.

Precap- Jeevika is really upset, and Manvi asks her what's wrong. Jeevika states that these days Viren avoids her.

<33
Edited by -Predator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
thnx was waiting for the update
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sonia 😃
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The like button isn't working, but I'm glad at the appreciation! :)
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You Sonia for doing it on my behalf... I appreciate it... :) There is some problem in the sound system and i have to get it changed...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for filling in, Sonia! :) 🤗