DEVIL BESIDE YOU MG SS thread 2 added

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

STORY OF ONE LITTLE LOWER THAN ANGELS ; 
                                   LITTLE BETTER THAN DEVILS

"It is a revenge the devil sometimes takes upon the virtuous, that he entraps them by the force of the very passion they have suppressed and think themselves superior to."
                                                                                     -George Santayana 

Midst  of the ANGELS there was DEVIL
Midst of the ROSES there was THORN
Midst of the LOVE there was HATRED

Will you survive the warth of Devil's revenge?

Will you be spared if you had hurted the devil's ego?

Is life as pleasant as it seems ?

P.S. not based on the korean show ...its not a dark story it includes change to human from heartless ...

BLOG
                                            MY WORKS

ADD nandy_pm TO GET PM 

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_a_hint thumbnail

GEET HANDA

25 years old sole owner of Handa constructions  , Many incidents in her early life made her what she is now ... Heartless thats what people call her ...generally women are considered as Angels but she is a RED DEVIL ... cares about none than herself ...All she wants is Succeess ... If u go against her u ll meet ur end...She loves the way she is and never regrets anything ...Nothing takes place without her wish and order ...

MAAN KHURANNA 

27 years old man like him can be spotted in every family ... Simple , loving , caring ...His parents both being professors was brought up with principles and good knowldge ... After his parent's death he became very mature ...He has own world of his ... his family , his friends , his love , his life ,... works as senior architect in Handa constructions(HC) ...

JANANI SHARMA

Maan's jaan ...26 years... she is maan's collage friend and they both love eachother ... they are in a relationship for three years... She works in HC as Geet's secretary ...

KRIYA KHURANNA 

Maan's 19 years old sister ...she is his life ...He does everything only to see just  a smile in her face ... she loves her brother a lot and studying fashion designing ...

SWAYAM HANDA 

20 years old ... geet's younger brother whom she hates for some reason ( will be revealed later )

THREE OTHER IMPORTANAT CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED LATER 

I KNOW ITS DIFF FROM WHAT U ALL EXPECTED BUT I DON'T WANT TO WRITE WHAT ALMOST ALL WRITERS DO WHICH IS PORTRAYING MAAN AS DEVIL I WANT TO TRY SMTHING DIFF SO ARE U WITH ME ?
Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice ...wtng for updt👏
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So u started with our devil..
Will b waiting and congrats..
TanuDDian thumbnail