Read!!! Today’s epsiode was not shown!!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

I had earlier put up an announcement saying Sarkaar is being started to day. Today, there will be an exclusive 1 hour episode of Sarkaar from 8.30 to 9.30pm. I was under the impression that Astitva Ek Prem Kahaani will be shown at 9.30pm. But, to my disappointment, Zee stuck to its usual time programs and started airing Kareena Kareena at 9.30...So ,i feel Astitva will not be aired tonight. I will check out during the re run tomorrow whether they show the new episode.

So, today's update is not there. If they show it in the re run tomorrow, i will immediately post the update.....

Sorry, readers, i know you all will login very anxiously, but to all our bad luck, there was no Astitva telecast tonight....

P.S.: There was no re-run too. So, will update tonight.

See you tomorrow

Till then Keep smiling😛

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Sree . I have to say that right when one show becomes interesting they have us viewers is suspense for longer. I know that Saarkaar has a great cast and is supposed to be one of the awaited serials and hence they know that the loyal astitiva viewers will tune in so see if this will also catch their attention.

I hope they show it tomorrow and we get to see the flashback as to why Astha was kidnapped and who this lady is.

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know Sree...I was infact waiting for it 😉 but then...its okay...what else can be done right 😭 got really addicted to reading ur updates😆
kiran1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree, Better late than never eh?! 😆
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thankz for lettin us noe!