OS (Asher-Khirad): If Only...

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Khirad woke up to the sound of the humming birds that were making its way through the glass windows straight to their bedroom. She rubbed her eyes rigorously and stretching herself she got out of bed, making sure not to wake the person sleeping next to her. Quietly tip toeing out of the bedroom, she reached the French windows leading to the Veranda and opened them to breath in the fresh morning air. This felt so heavenly. The smell of the well kept plants surrounding the pool area had an aura and essence of their own. While looking around, she spotted the three birds on the stems of the corner tree, the reason she had woken up this early. The sun was still not fully up the horizon yet and the birds continued to buzz oblivious to the human who had entered their private territory. It was so peaceful over here.

Khirad went and sat down on one of the chairs, her hands on either side of it. She looked up into the clear blue sky and closed her eyes, breathing deeply. A soft wind was blowing, making the winds rustle, leaving a soothing sound behind.

Her eyes opened of their own accord at the fluttering sound of wings. She opened her eyes to see the birds fly away into the sky, which was embracing them with open arms. There was a movement behind her and she turned around to find the source for the birds' sudden flight. Leaning against the open window, was her charming husband. A smile played along the corners of his lips, as he walked towards her and sat down, pulling a chair next to her. He wrapped his right hand around her. Khirad also snuggled closer to him and placed her head over his broad shoulders. He placed a soft kiss on her hair before they both closed their eyes to relish the existing moment. Sitting beside him, it gave her a sense of protection and security.

They both sat there for what seemed like ages, not willing to leave each other. Suddenly Khirad felt a droplet of water on her palms, lying on her thighs. She opened her eyes and looked around for the source of disturbance in her most cherished moment.

It had started to drizzle. How was this possible? A few minutes back, she remembered seeing a clear sky, she wondered.

Khirad raised her head to find Asher's eyes still close, ignorant about the raindrops falling off his face. Didn't he feel it? She was feeling strange about the situation. She was about to ask him about this, when she felt someone tugging on her clothes.

"Mama, please get up. I want to go to the bathroom."

For the past two minutes, Hareem was continuously trying to wake Khirad up, but she seemed to be in a deep slumber. Khirad woke up with a jerk, realizing that someone was calling her and realized that the rain that had started as a drizzle, was already a storm in her life.

Tears rolled down her eyes, making Hareem ask, "What has happened mama? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing Beta," was all she could come up with. How could she tell her everything? She was still so young.

She wiped off her tears, taking Hareem to the washroom.

"You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why."

THE END.

I was thinking that nobody is posting any OS/SS/FF related to any of the dramas these days, so I thought of posting one.😳

This OS I have already posted in one of the other forums. Just changed it a little bit to suit Humsafar.

Do leave your comments and feed back.

Thank you for reading.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, it's beautiful, loved it❤️
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O.M.G.
I was so lost in this and aahhh..it ended!
Good job, Sobi 🤗
--Sobi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry...

Wow, it's beautiful, loved it❤️

Thank you!!!😊
--Sobi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

O.M.G.

I was so lost in this and aahhh..it ended!
Good job, Sobi 🤗

Actually it was a little bit longer...but i cut it.
I thought pata nahi koi perhay ga bhi ya nahi.😆😳
Thank u fari.🤗

--Sobi-- thumbnail

Thank u Shafaq Ji!!🤗

OnlyHope thumbnail
Sobi, I read sab kuch :S especially agar one of you from the gang has written it :P
--Sobi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Sobi, I read sab kuch :S especially agar one of you from the gang has written it :P

I didnt mean u when I said that😳
I meant as a whole PSF forum.😛

OnlyHope thumbnail
Haha..jo bhi hai..main to parhungi na :P
Post kar dia karo :D
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome and Beautiful OS <3