karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone, i hardly post anything and if i do i really want to talk or discuss about it.
My topic this time is the bhoja air crash. Afetr the air blue crash this is the next unfortunate accident thats happend.
What i dont understand is what happend and no one else seems to know. The black box has been found and so had the airblue one but no one is allowed to hear it (i.e the media or us) and nor do they tell us.
Out of curiosity i've always wanted to know at that stage what did the pilot think?
did he know there was no chance left to survive?
what was happening inside the aeroplane?
did he announce they were all going to die?
What did he say in the black box did he leave a message for his family or the nation?
was there a surat played?
Or was it just too sudden for anything?
what was everyone feeling like the passenegers if they knew, did they speak to one another say their last things they wanted to?
All these questions are popping up in my mind and i am eager to know. I have always been interested in situations like this.
Alahmdulilah Shukar to Allah i have never been in a severe accident or anything so i dont know how coming near to death feels like.
Another question that pops us is you know even in the airblue accident peices of the body were scattered everywhere and same in this case. Why did their bodies fall apart? if anyone can explain? when people have accidents like car they may not be recognisable in the sense face may be squashed and stuff but i have never heard anyones body had fallen into peices. i understand the plane fell with pressure but still i cant seem to understand why their bodies were in peices.

So in this situation all the workers would have piked up the peices now what i want to know is did they join the bits together? or leave them?
what is the guarnatee that the body parts of the same person had been put together and they have not just put anyone elses body part? Had the bodies split into tiny peices or big pieces? like just the arm on one person etc?If anyone in thissituation has helped either in this accident or airblue please can someone clear this.

Another thing ive heard since school is not to wear makeup and nailpolish because if you die and even a little bit of nail polish or makeup is on you, you will get azaab in the grave.
In this plane there were two newly married couples who were going on their honeymoon. Now in most cases woemn will dress up makeup nail polish in first few days of marriage and whilst on honeymoon. Now unfortunatly they have died i am assuming no ghusal has been done on them and they have been buried anyone who has any understandings of what will happen to them please tell? I mean as in what does islam say?

I couldnt stop crying when i saw all the clothes and stuff scattered its such a shame, esp when no one has survived when the earth quake happend babies were found alive and stuff but no miracle has happend this time. no one to tell what happend.

also anyone who was living nearby it has been said body parts fell into peoples homes is that true? what did they see?

Ive been talking to my mum about this and she is fed up. im not getting any answers and i really want to discuss about it. It's an increase in knowledge.

I couldnt stop crying when looking at the babies shoes and the jewllery and even there was a lengha that had been ripped.

Also is there anyone else on this forum who's family has died in this?
you know when the airblue incident happend when their families came to speak about it they were saying how they had a dream of a aircrash or how in the morning they were talking really weird etc.

did this happen this time?

Sorry to anyone to thinks it isnt a good topic. i have discussed this with my fam and ive not got any answers. I have always been interested in stuff like this if i was nearby id be helping the workers gather evidences and stuff and consoling the families.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its a very sad incident...i think the whole nation wants answers...why was this company using 30 years plus airlines? i would board the owners on their own planes and make them fly it...they are playing with peoples lives...hope the owners burn in hell.