I don't like it 🤢 find it a bit urghhh
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It sounds disturbing to me too.. 😕
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was weird and very uncomfortable but they were not trying to glamorize or promote it. Instead they were trying to just show the darker side of human nature. In the end the so called khalo was left repenting.

From what I understand they were just showing what really happens. It wasnt about Khalo-Bhanji then, more like how men are. One smile by a girl and their minds straight away go to that one thing. Even he was her khalo but just because she was being nice to him he took in the wrong way. And they did show the girl and even his wife reprimanding him for even thinking like that. So they were saying that what khalo was doing was wrong.

No offence. Just my POV.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't get Hum tv so I only watch shows online. I can't form an opinion unless I watch the telefilm to see how everything was being portrayed and in what context.

I haven't seen the Islam fanatic one either but I just have to say that many times, television does not properly show the religion. The entertainment industry is huge in Pakistan and it is the one thing that can help make the country better but instead things are getting worse. Don't get me wrong, I am not the most religious person out there and I am all for moving forward. However, there is a proper way to modernize the country and there is a wrong way to go about. Basically, ignorance is still rampant, people need to gain the knowledge and resources to live their life with religion and advancement together. There needs to be a healthy balance. Tv shows mostly present either fanaticism or no sense of religion at all. These things have lead to creating a negative image of the religion and many misconceptions. I am not saying all shows are like this, there have been some which have presented Islam really well. Neither am I saying force religion down throats, adults all have the free will to choose if they want to be religious or not and what religion they want to follow but it would be nice if they don't denounce a religion because it is negatively/falsely portrayed in the media and not because they do not know how it really is.

These are just my opinions. The point I am trying to make is that there should be a healthy balance. Educate the audience properly about religion, and encourage advancement at the same time.