Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.tvkahani.com/happenings/gossip-the-eccentric-girl.html

j

Advertisement

RATINGS

Mar

March 16 - March 31st Ratings

Click Here to find out which show is ruling the roost...

Blind Gossip : The eccentric girl...

She is one of the most beautiful actresses in the industry today. The girl in question has yet to make it big.

The actress, who has no qualms over accepting her love for her boyfriend, is disliked by one and all for some strange reasons.

She might be pretty with a greaa fashion sense but, in the industry, she is called the one without a brain. The actress would pose with spot boys, at times even partying with the random guests on the sets. She is also often seen bashing her fans on her Facebook account, as she is not able to take criticism well.

Recently, while abroad shooting for an up-coming serial, starring one of the biggest actors of the times, the actress is said to have mingled well with a new-comer, whom we predict will make it big easily.

Her boyfriend on the other hand is struggling to get that first, worth-noticing break. He makes no mention of the actress among her friends, while the actress cannot stop talking about her love interest to anyone who seem remotely interested. Many wonders where this thing is going, and her friends have continously been warning her to change her over-friendly attitude, and to control her loud mouth if she wants her career to go up and save her relationship.

Comments

Comments

Thank you for commenting!

(10 minutes ago) kat said:
moti ayesha omer
(6 hours ago) asad said:
what an amazing article!
rss

Copyright 2012. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contests |

Design by Free Website Templates for Free Flash Templates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i have no idea! 😳
PLEASE BATAAO!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is it Ayesha and Azfar?
I'm not too sure.. hmm.. 🤔
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha and Azfar are together??? whaaat??😕 Well I know they go around together everywhere but I thought they were friends and I have never seen Ayesha saying she is dating Azfar.. and Azfar when came on ARY's morning show with Shaista on his birthday some girl called him and they said she was his special girl and she was a doctor..

but then if it is Azfar and Ayesha that might be true too cause they literally go everywhere together..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ayesha and Azfar are together??? whaaat??😕 Well I know they go around together everywhere but I thought they were friends and I have never seen Ayesha saying she is dating Azfar.. and Azfar when came on ARY's morning show with Shaista on his birthday some girl called him and they said she was his special girl and she was a doctor..

but then if it is Azfar and Ayesha that might be true too cause they literally go everywhere together..

I've always thought of them to be dating, cuz they're everywhere together.. Don't know if it's true or not? 😆
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ainie Jaffry? the dreamers girl?
Taify thumbnail
Ayesha Omar... hmmm ... may be ? beautiful and dumb .LOL
serendipity. thumbnail
ayesha's dumb?
seriously?
she's very well educated 🤔
serendipity. thumbnail
posing with spot boys. hasnt made it big in the industry, partying with guests, facebook account etc...
cant be ayesha omer AT ALL! 😃
Taify thumbnail
Ayesha looks dumb to me... watch her interviews
and i doubt itx Ayesha.. shex a narcissist too :p