Happy Birthday Mrs. Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

It's here...today's the day...

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Exactly 29 years ago,

one of the sweetest and well-loved celebrities of Indian Television was born in Kolkata on April 18th, 1983.

Who is she, you ask?

She first rose to fame playing Goddess Sita in Sagar Arts' 2008-2009 Ramayan, and after having garnered many fans not only in India but internationally as well, went on to build herself a successful career and get known by her own name. She participated in a reality show called Pati Patni aur Woh with her then fiance Gurmeet Choudhary, to whom she has now been married for more than a year. She has also tried her hand at programs like Zor Ka Jhatka and Star Ya Rockstar, both of which provided her with fun and entertainment before she decided to settle down with a solid show.

Debina, well known among her fans as the beautiful Devi Sita of Ramayan, has now bagged a role in Sab Tv's new and well received show, Chidiya Ghar. She plays the role of the crazy yet loveable Mayuri Narayan, wife of Gaumukh Narayan and one of the caring, loving bahus of retired school teacher, Kesari Narayan. Fans have fallen in love with the character of Mayuri whose personality is based off of a peacock, and this is all due to Debina's talented acting which has really grown after playing a comedic character. We hope Debina will continue to entertain us in Chidiya Ghar for a long time and that the show continues to receive even greater success amongst its loyal viewers.

Please wish Mrs. Debina Choudhary a very happy birthday and continued success in her field!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

-From Wikipedia-

Debina Banerjee (born April 18, 1983) is an Indian actress. She is notable for her television role as Sita in the 2008 television series Ramayan.
Career

Debina first appeared on television as Sita in Ramayan. Her role as sita was appreciated by the critics. After that she appeared in the reality television show Pati Patni Aur Woh along with Gurmeet Choudhary. Debina was next seen on Zor Ka Jhatka as a contestant. Debina was then seen on Star ya Rock-star. Debina is now seen on Chidiya Ghar as "Mayuri".

Personal life

Debina Bonnerjee married Gurmeet Choudhary, on 15 February 2011 at a private ceremony.[1]

Flimography

Television

• Ammayilu Abbayilu a Telugu Film as Manju
  • Perarasu a Tamil film with Vijaykanth
  • Ramayan as Mata Sita Devi
  • Pati Patni Aur Woh as Herself
  • Aahat as Kajal
  • Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout as contestant
  • Nach Balliye
  • Chidiya Ghar
  • Star Ya Rock Star

-From indiaforums-

Personal Life:
Debina Bonnerjee, from Kolkata, had no dreams of becoming an actress or model or doctor or engineer. In 1994, Debina got inspiration for modeling from Sushmita Sen, who won the Miss Universe. Debina did groom herself as she grew up with looking after her skin and fitness, keeping up to the latest fashion trends, etc. Debina even worked at her studies simultaneously. Debina's parents told me that if she would be good at something, they wouldn't ever turn her down from whatever she wanted to do. So to get their approval for modeling, Debina pushed myself up from a below average student to a rank holder! So one day Debina casually told her parents while reading the advertisement from the news paper about the Ms. Calcutta contest. Debina's mom said a no, but her dad agreed. Debina's mom had to give in Tongue.

Early Career:
Debina participated and reached the final 20. But she was out in the first round. Instead of going home, Debina sat through it till the end just to see what the winner had in her that she lacked. Then after that Debina took part in other contests like Lakme which she won, and so did Reshmi Ghosh. Debina took part in the Ms. Calcutta contest again next year and won that one! Debina came to Mumbai with just one suitcase. Before coming here, Debina gave her entry for the Ms. Bollywood Contest organized by Sahara and was called to Mumbai. One early morning Debina was walking through Juhu and a director from the South came up to her and asked didn't she go for the auditions he had held for the past four days. The director liked her audition. It was an Anandiyadi production, the house that boasts of Gemini and Sun TV in the South. The director auditioned Debina for the second lead but ended giving her first lead. Debina immediately signed her next film with Shivraj Kumar in Kannada and another in Tamil with Captian Vijaykanth. Serials weren't really on her mind as of then. Around then, Debina got a 3-D serial offer, but she was not keen on serials. So she rejected but after Gurmeet insisted her to try it out. Debina auditioned and took it up. This project even went for the Seon Film Festival and won the first prize in the foreign film category.

Television:
After the 3-D serial, Debina was first seen on television screen as Sita in Ramayan. After that 'Pati Patni aur Woh' came by which Gurmeet and Debina both thought was perfect for them to get out of the mythological characters' moulds, set free and get ourselves identified as and by their real names. Debina will be next seen on Zor Ka Jhatka as a contestant. Rumers says, Debina may participate Nach Baliye as a contestant along side Gurmeet.

Birthday:

18th April 1983

Sun-Sign:
Aries

Will Edit Soon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Dz-UOCnFI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwfhFmPk_Io&feature=g-upl&context=G2666df7AUAAA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

To the kindest, sweetest, most generous and pretiest Person I Know.. 

Today, when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my endless love and care wish u very VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Debina Bonnerjee CHodhary, My sweetheart, cute charming my darling, and promise to be Always with U.🤗

May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles... May all you dreams come true and God bless you endlessly...🤗

Happy b'day my angle...Princess  :)Muaaahhhaaa :-)

Sweetheart! 
U r so beautiful, my love 4u will always b true,
Here's a wish 4 my darling'
May all your dreams come true
I wish u a very happy birthday.
With lots of love and kisses'
From a heart that beats'
just 4 you...

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.

And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching you
with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity 4 you
wish you a super duper happy birthday.

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTs of LOVE   

"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU" 

On this day,God send an angel to Earth whose dimpled smile won the hearts of thousands around the world.She is an inspirarion to many ..She is the epitome of beauty and talent..And, she is none other than our princess Debina

Angel who born to smile,to be luvd,to make our lyf beautiful

than ever 

Princess u're a awesum gift 4m da creator to all of us,ur smile iz sumthing we can die for.
We love u da way u are...simply best. Beautiful u are very very very special

Actually Special iz way too small word to tell what u are..😃

LOVE U PRINCESS 

I have tried for the very first time to make Some Siggies But I m not actually Good in Them...So please Excuse Me...

God Bless You Sunshine Always And Forever With The Excellence of Everyone and Everything in the World and Protect you from the evil .

LOVE U PRINCESS 

U HOLD A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS...

Edited by Varnita. - 12 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🥳...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...🥳

Just two little words, So Pleasent to Say...
Specially for U on ur Special Day...
Bringing the Best WIsh Anyone Ever Knew...
And one Thats Wished Over and Over for U... 

A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Lots of Love...

LOVE U SWEETHEART...

MAY U HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AHEAD...

MUAAH...

Edited by Varnita. - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I have finished editing the thread, so you all can start posting your wishes!
devibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Dear Angel...

You are gift of God to all of us...
God bless you...

God will give u all Happiness and prosperity...

you are simply awesome as a actress and i great wife... love daughter... and cute friend ...

love U forever...

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBINA!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOU FIND HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!!!!!!!!
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Debina
May God bless you with healthy long life full of happiness and success
Enjoy your day and Keep Smiling

😊 ðŸ¥³
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very happy birthday to you Debina and may god continue to shower all blessings on you!  Wishing you all the best for your life in the coming year and always.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very  Happy Birthday Debina. May God Bless U.