Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't post the link through my phone, but it's Flyaway171's new VM on Yeh Jo Halka Halka Suroor.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ooh ok, ipad zindabad, gtg, TC! 🤗
BE HERE ON SUNDAY.
BlackStar. thumbnail
OMG. Stupidd people on Facebook are so annoyingg. There calling Mahira ugly, chawal, behaya, cheap, a horrible actress and all this crap for no reason.. Some random pic in which she's wearing covered clothes too. And then there like what kind of a beauty is she, she has a fat nose and lips.

You Friggin Idiots why don't you post your own pic then and show us how beautiful you are?

Seriously, Every Features on her face blends in to make her the perfect beauty ever.. No matter what features we have.

And how is her nose fat? If Mahira's nose is fat i wonder what mine iss...

😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
Reeno April 28th kal hai get your lazy bum here tomorrow not Sunday..
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sana Don't bother yourself cux of Crappy cause You LIke MK na ... :P It's enough leave them :P They're Pagal ... Waise bhi jalne walo ka moo kala ... ;)
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😉😉😉
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
HAH! Haters! Theyre just jealous of Mahira!
i feel like sending them dhamki aamez messages!! :X stupid ugly assholes!!
she is the MOST beautiful asset of the whole of Pakistan for me and noone can ever change that. She is pure amazingness!

i dunno WHY theyre so jealous!? 🤔 or maybe i DO know why theyre jealous... 😃 cz obviously, Mahira is so pretty and theyre nothing in front of them and nor are their dual triple faced fav actresses! -.- working for disgracing the country.

Mahira Khan is Perfection on its own, and i dont think we need to PROVE that! All the jealous people say it out loud themselves, with all the jale kate comments! 🤣
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ughh i know i also came across alot of HATERS...well aj kal koi bhi tv/film actress maulaani nahi hai...even my family is not so modern...but it doesnt mean that i start hating her n all other actresses tht i like...MK is a beautiful and charming girl and why shud we expect those things frm her...n we shudnt comment on anyone's features...
and i love what my moms khala says about her:
Itna motaa naak hai itnee motey Honte hain lekin Kambakht phir bhi itnii Pyaari haii
😆
serendipity. thumbnail
i dont know i think yeh typical pakistani thinking hai, mote lips = HAWW, aye haye
arey mote lips are SEXY! log botox karvaate hain to get them like angelina jolie, i dont have thin lips, and frankly i even HATE thin lips! 😳 i mean, ok not hate, but i like my lips, because theyre not thin... i think lips shud b visible enough... LOL i dont like sajal ali k features itne, prolly iss hi liye cz she has such thin lips... Mahira is just PERFECTION ❤️
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meri Jaaannn <3 ❤️